• DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    walking.jpg
    Aw... T Dog is one of my fave's!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I've seen Memes before along the lines of " WHY IS CARL NEVER IN THE F-ING HOUSE!"

I got to be honest, that story line gets old. One kid can only keep screwing things up so many times. I haven't read the comics, but I bet you Carl isn't infected, and is the answer to restoring the whole human race or something. They make way too big of a deal out of him.

I wonder if the baby is going to be infected. I wonder if Lori is going to die in childbirth and turn into a zombie and try to eat the baby. Woah. Gross. Totally up the Walking Dead's ally. LOL!

I would love to see that.

go to pinterest and search for walking dead, hilarious stuff.
  • Jennloella
    Options
    Also, I rely on netflix for my tv shows. I am sick of them taking so long to release popular shows. Still waiting on the last season of weeds and walking dead season 2 to come on instant.

amazon has them the next day, that's how I watch Grimm
  • Jennloella
    Options
    I can't get over how dumb EVERYONE is in that show! I had to stop watching it because every scene I was yelling at the tv, "Yah right! Like anyone would REALLY do that!"

I hope the baby eats everyone, including itself so then the show will have to end by default.
    Sorry to all you Walking Dead die hards for raining on your parade.

like anyone would really do that? hahah it is a show about zombies don't you think reality kinda takes a back seat. also, if not a fan, why bother to comment at all....? seems strange, I never open threads that don't interest me.....
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I can't get over how dumb EVERYONE is in that show! I had to stop watching it because every scene I was yelling at the tv, "Yah right! Like anyone would REALLY do that!"

I hope the baby eats everyone, including itself so then the show will have to end by default.
    Sorry to all you Walking Dead die hards for raining on your parade.

like anyone would really do that? hahah it is a show about zombies don't you think reality kinda takes a back seat. also, if not a fan, why bother to comment at all....? seems strange, I never open threads that don't interest me.....

sOME PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES UNLESS THEY ARE TRYING TO BE SUPERIOR. Sorry for the cap Locs. To lazy to backspace.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    They're on a farm and I'm disappointed that they haven't used the big corn harvesting combine to mow down a zombie herd. Attract them to a field with some cows as bait... maybe set off some flares so that they congregate for a few hours... Then mow them down. Seriously, it's what Shane would do if he was in charge... except he would've used Otis instead of a cow.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    They're on a farm and I'm disappointed that they haven't used the big corn harvesting combine to mow down a zombie herd. Attract them to a field with some cows as bait... maybe set off some flares so that they congregate for a few hours... Then mow them down. Seriously, it's what Shane would do if he was in charge... except he would've used Otis instead of a cow.

Holy Jesus it's genius!
  • Charlie003
    Options

That was my strategy as well. A good old daisy cutter
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love the show - cant get enough of it.... I did have an issue with the "Zombie in the well" episode - "we have to get him out so he doesnt infect the water" - really? wasnt he already dead and falling apart in the well anyways? oh well - it was a cool episode and I did find it funny overall. At times I dont think the zombies should run as fast as they do either - not very dead like!!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Carl is going to have to get bumped off. Its simply a matter of timelines.. the show is running on a week to week timeline but Carl being a young kid is going to age leaps and bounds every season. Thats the same reason they knocked Walt off of Lost.. his growth didnt match the shows timeline.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Carl is going to have to get bumped off. Its simply a matter of timelines.. the show is running on a week to week timeline but Carl being a young kid is going to age leaps and bounds every season. Thats the same reason they knocked Walt off of Lost.. his growth didnt match the shows timeline.

good point
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

Does it make me crazy that i would pay to see this?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I would.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Very good point. And realistically, there would be no way a kid that stubborn and stupid would survive in a world full of zombies.

Speaking of "world"- have they ever addressed that Australia or any other country might be a safe haven? I mean, zombies can't swim, can they? And on that point, why don't they get to the coast, get a boat, and find themselves a nice self sustaining island with no zombies?!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

good point

^this

I hope Lori and Carl both get eaten I dont know how much more I can take of those two - I'm super excited and getting ready to re-watch seasons, but I'm not thrilled about being annoyed by them again.

Yes they use WAY to much Ammo they definately need more bows...I dont know why Daryl isnt in charge already. :heart:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

good point

^this

I hope Lori and Carl both get eaten I dont know how much more I can take of those two - I'm super excited and getting ready to re-watch seasons, but I'm not thrilled about being annoyed by them again.

Yes they use WAY to much Ammo they definately need more bows...I dont know why Daryl isnt in charge already. :heart:
    It is really tough to speed load a bow.
    What they need is to score an M-60 or an M249 and do a bunch of damage in a short time.
  • Jennloella
    Options

Did you ever watch prison break? She was just as annoying in that show.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

Very good point. And realistically, there would be no way a kid that stubborn and stupid would survive in a world full of zombies.

Speaking of "world"- have they ever addressed that Australia or any other country might be a safe haven? I mean, zombies can't swim, can they? And on that point, why don't they get to the coast, get a boat, and find themselves a nice self sustaining island with no zombies?!
    Zombies can't swim but if they fall in the water the can sink and then just keep walking and then walk onto land again.

I like the show but the million episodes to find the lost girl was .... to much, but I saw from the writer (of comic and show) that this is a world where there are no zombie movies or books so they are unprepared.

Why is no one watching Carl is all I could say the last season. I hope it gets a lot better.