311 lbs. Lost!! and Body Lift on the 24th!! Started a Blog!

Options

Replies

• polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are, Ed! Congratulations, and best of luck on your surgery!!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You Friggin ROCK!!!! They should make a TV special about your journey!!
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    AMAZING! Best wishes for quick recovery. I will be reading your blog and following for continued inspiration. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    What tremendous success! And who knew such a handsome devil was lurking in there?:happy:

Best of luck with your surgery! I checked out your blog over the weekend when you mentioned it on another thread. Hope other folks read it as well!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You are just an absolute inspiration! So happy for you!!!!! :)
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wow! very sexy after pic.
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • KeepGoingTommy
    KeepGoingTommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are where I am going and I am very interested in the results (and recovery) from the surgery. I wish you all the best and pray that the surgeons use all their skills and your recovery is very quick. Bless you for being such an inspiration to all of us at MFP!
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are really an inspiration. Keep it up.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    just amazing, you are true insparation & I am glad that using MFP has had more than just a positive effect on your weightloss but on your social phobias too. Good luck with the surgery & I look forward to reading your blog.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You are so freaking awesome. Very inspirational too. :) Way to go on all your hard work and dedication and showing that it takes commitment to get where you want!
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ed, that is just amazing! Good luck with your surgery!!
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats and wishing you a quick recovery! You look amazing!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Signed up for updates on your blog. Good luck and God Bless. YOU are and inspiration!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME ED!!!!
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You are my hero, my motivation and my inspiration. Thank you for having the courage to share your experiences on here. You have contributed to my limited success so far more than you can know. You have my prayers for a quick, comfortable recovery.

Scott R.
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! thank you for sharing your journey. You have been successful because you believed in it so it's time to Claim your victory! Stay present! no projecting. Will be following your progress. Wishing you speedy recovery.
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW! This blew me away! Congratulations to you. I am speechless.....Thank you for sharing. You look fantastic.