Some people sparkle. Some pour buckets. How do you sweat?

Options
I sweat HARD. I look as though I've just stepped out of the shower and forgot to dry off.

20120801_193225-1_zps205e9372.jpg

Replies

• gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I turn purple - it is not pretty.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I pour buckets!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tend to look like I just got out of the shower... Sometimes I go in with straight hair and leave with it curly.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    like i can squeeze the drips outta my hair!!!
  • sogart
    Options
    oh man you don't know...

even when I was in high-school and half the weight I have now I would start sweating like crazy as soon as I did anything active. Now when I hit the gym or play sports I lose about 4 pounds in water (and I keep drinking during the workout). It's ridiculous...
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha Prego. :laugh: Nice. I rarely sweat at all, but when I do, it's a small river down my spine and nothing else. Thank goodness!
  • lbweems
    lbweems Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My face sweats a lot! The rest of my body just "glistens" :)
  • 3liza
    3liza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Like a sinner in church lol
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I sweat gallons. Used to hate it. Now I love it. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something. :)
  • CharliePellegrino
    Options
    Wow... I'm going to take a pic of myself tomorrow at work! Sweat drips out of the back of my hair onto my neck as if someone were pouring water over my head. My face and chest turn beat red like I'm having a heart attack. Is it normal to sweat so much? I wonder if doctors could do anything to slow down the sweating that is healthy and not cause harm to me?
  • mamanoog
    mamanoog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's not a workout unless I pour buckets!! That's how I judge if my workout was a good one or not.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am an ugly mess when I sweat. At once it was so bad that when I would go places people would ask me " oh is it raining outside? I did not notice."
  • andeehrdz
    andeehrdz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I swear like tear drops....like my fat is crying.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I drown in a vast ocean of my own sweat. I can only imagine how pleasant to be around that makes me sound...
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Not much at all--glisten maybe if it is really hot out, or if I'm working hard at the gym. My mother didn't sweat much either--so maybe there are some genetics at play.
  • Kjngrrl
    Kjngrrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Massively. I even sweat (and drip) from the bottoms of my kneecaps.
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    'Yeah - I sweat like crazy - it's not pretty! I'd love to take a walk on my lunch break, but I'd have to find somewhere to take a shower!!
  • zuluf15
    Options
    I don't sweat like a pig -- some pigs sweat like me.:laugh:
    But remember ... sweat is weakness leaving the body!
  • CtasMoore
    Options
    Wish I just glistened...... xD I just went for an hour walk... not even trying and it's so nice.. 60 degress. I came back and my back was all sweaty and I had to take a shower and change clothes and everything.
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh, it pours off me, especially my face and that turns a rather frightening shade of red...I really don't like it when my legs sweat while at work, 'cause I am usually wearing long pants (my capris no longer fit)...it's icky.