311 lbs. Lost!! and Body Lift on the 24th!! Started a Blog!

Options

Replies

• marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats! (Following)
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh my!!! THANK YOU!!!! I am amazed at what you have done with yourself! Congrats!! I love the video blog and I will be watching and praying that all goes well for you! Keep it up my friend! Blessings!! <><
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! Sending up prayers for you. :flowerforyou:
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow, your transformation is SO inspiring! congrats and well done.
    I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgery :)
  • hunkycanuck
    hunkycanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Such an amazing share. I quickly looked at your blog and was blown away by your success and honesty. You are so amazing to pay it forward and do that video. I am sure you are being of service to many people. Keep on keeping on!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success! I will keep you in my thoughts during your surgery and recuperation.:flowerforyou:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work,you are a true inspiration :) I also hope that your surgery goes well and will recover soon :flowerforyou:
  • icedragon009
    Options
    Amazing!! I really dont know what to stay. It is inspiring.
    I hope the surgery and recovery goes well :)
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! Best wishes to you and your wife as you go into your surgery. And thanks for starting your blog. Your journey is very inspirational and it gives me hope.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on MFP long but I know who you are and you are amazing! Looking forward to hearing about the next phase of your journey!
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mind. Blown.

Thank you for sharing your story. I have 40 pounds to loose and I always tell myself I can't do it... that it's too hard, that I'll fail. So thank you for your post. If you can loose over 300 pounds by eating well and exercising.. then I can loose 40 pounds.
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just watched your blog! Have read some your forum posts before and am so happy for yu that the surgery date is finally close. The blog and your forthright, matter of fact way of sharing is remarkable. I think yours is a story that should e national. So many people could benefit from hearing your story. And you tell it so well.

Listen, very best wishes for a good surgical experience. I'll say some prayers for you and the surgeon.

Cheers, Casey
  • JMull1977
    Options
    What a journey you have made!!! I would use the words "inspirational", "impressive", "awesome" and others.........but none of them can possibly measure up to your results.

As a man who can usually find something to say, take the fact that I am virtually speechless as a testament to my reaction.

(Insert speechless gasp here)

No positive words I can think of fit, so I won't even try.
    Thank you for sharing.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Pure, unadulterated awesomeness !
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Mind. Blown.

Thank you for sharing your story. I have 40 pounds to loose and I always tell myself I can't do it... that it's too hard, that I'll fail. So thank you for your post. If you can loose over 300 pounds by eating well and exercising.. then I can loose 40 pounds.

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw Ed's story back in January!! If he can accomplish this, then anything is possible. That's the definition of INSPIRATION!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Just linked to this from another thread and read your blog.... you are seriously a rock star!!!!!!! Not only for making the absolutely astonishing transformation in your body and in your life, but to have the courage and generosity to share your experience with the world... just completely incredible and wonderful. You deserve all the superlatives!!!!!!
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Absolutely awe inspiring!! Fantastic!!!

(I think you just won MFP!! LOL!!)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a truly amazing transformation! If you can do THAT, then NO ONE has any excuses! Congrats on your new healthy life!
  • sapph1rre
    sapph1rre Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are my hero, best of luck with your surgery!