TRADER JOES

Options

Replies

• bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump for when they finally open our Houston stores!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    How funny, I've never seen fruit flies at the two I go to here in Tucson. Though I wouldn't call their produce generally a particularly great deal or super-high quality, it seems generally passable....

I forgot the cheeses though. Great selection and yum. Silver Goat Cheese and the No Nitrates Added Black Forest Ham with shredded romaine lettuce and light champagne vinaigrette dressing and there's a nice lunch, too.
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I always buy the little trays of garlic cubes, cilantro or basil. Looks like a mini ice cube tray with 20 individually frozen crushed cloves of garlic or a tsp of fresh basil. Keep in the freezer and pop out a cube when you need one.
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Frozen individual steel cut oatmeal...needs brown sugar but you can get that there too!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bumping (dang, I have GOT to get to a TJ's soon !)
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    edamame hummus, soy creamy mini ice cream sandwiches (only 90 cals), greek yogurt, omega trail mix, sonoma low carb tortillas, all their chips and muchies are delicious too but i have to stay out of those isles lol
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Cookie butter and seaweed!

^^^^this^^ and they have some awesome rice mixes like their brown rice red raddish seed medley.. yummy!!
  • amandakisu
    Options
    I loooove Trader Joes!

They use to have this amazing masala lentil hummus, but my store stopped carrying it.....did anyone else ever have that and does your store still have it.

I've seen them posted a few times, but their veggie masala burgers are awesome and so are their chicken lime burgers. They have some light wheat bread that's only 40 calories a slice which makes me happy. Their mini ice cream cone drumsticks are really good too.

~Amanda
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    frozen sliced leeks!
    black bean/cheese taquitos
    gluten free "rye" bread
    black licorice Scottie dogs
    sea salt caramels and chocolate almonds
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love the edamame hummus! Wish they had one where I live now...
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Also their
    Wasabi Peas
    Low Sodi Garden Patch (for when I'm lazy ) Juice
    South African Pepper Grind
    Saffron
    Hemp Powder
    :flowerforyou: ...& FLOWERS of course!
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Frozen wild alaskan salmon. There's some on my avatar picture.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    We don't have a TJ's in Alabama; so sad. But when we are near one, Atlanta, Indianapolis, we always stock up on $3 buck chuck or TJ cabernet and their strawberry preserves. The checkout people must think we are nuts with that order. I love their iced gingersnaps that come out at Christmas. Must plan a trip to Atlanta, doesn't everyone drive 3 hours to the grocery store? lol
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    bump. Haven't been in ages. Really need to check it out again.
  • SwimBikeRunMama
    Options
    My latest discovery is the Falafel chips!! YUMMY! I heart their s'mores things, too (chocolate-covered). That place is so great!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    hummus
    almost any of their cheeses
    pizza dough
    darkhorse red wine
    soy milk (it's a $1 cheaper than silk from my local grocery store)
    eggs (again cheaper)
    tahini paste for making own hummus
    olive oil (so much cheaper than grocery store)
    spicy roasted crushed tomatoes
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to shop there more but we love their hummus! They also have these mini mint chocolate ice cream sandwiches that are delicious. The serving size is 2 for 120 calories but one is just enough for me.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Trader Joe's around anymore. But my favorite was always guacamole hummus.
  • LauraAnn52
    LauraAnn52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sliced, toasted almonds. I like to use them in salads. I have not found these anywhere else.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    One just opened in my town. I have to check it out!