Replies

• jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's what DEFRIENDING is for.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options

Yes. After having the pleasure of telling them to go F**K themselves first.

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are neither fat nor ugly. You are FIT and PRETTY! I especially like your long hair and wish I could braid mine like that. :smile: My guess is whoever said that to you is either jealous of you, or they're just a miserable, insecure, ugly person on the inside (and possibly on the outside as well). You could unfriend or block the person. Don't even bother responding or engaging because they may just escalate and say more hurtful things.

I actually deactivated my Facebook account a few weeks ago, not because of anything anyone said to me, but just because I got sick of it and the drama it can cause. I'm really enjoying a break from it and doubt I'll be reactivating anytime soon.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What do you guys say when someone calles you "fat" or "ugly" via Facebook? I mean, even if you know they've never met you and couldn't possibly know if you're either of those things, that crap hurts!!! lol

If it's some random person who you don't know and who hasn't met you then I would just laugh and ignore them. They are probably sending the same message to loads of random people, just to see if they can get a reaction from someone, anyone... which just makes them pathetic saddos without a life! If someone doesn't know me, what do I care what they say to me, since they don't even know if it's true and I could be a superslim gorgeous super model?! If it is someone you friended then I would ask them why they would say such a nasty thing and then unfriend them as none of my real friends would call me such names!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    I'd google their address and send them a pile of dog sh1t

Not as entertaining as a flaming bag of poo while hiding in the bushes :)

lol
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    But seriously, it's Facebook. It's little more than a digitized gas station bathroom wall...
    Yep. Brush it off and move on. Just some typed words.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I say some people are dilholes.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    They are a punkass little b!tch....they are nothing to you!
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    If I don't take it personally I ignore them.. If I take it personally I do a bit of research and sign them up to www.lowermybills.com and just about any other horrid thing I can think of where they will contsantly be annoyed/spammed for all of eternity!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvdisvAaxA1qg067po1_500.gif
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It's facebook...who cares!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Are they telling you that?!? First, they are wrong. Second, don't worry about what morons on fb have to say, listen to the morons here on mfp!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Yes. After having the pleasure of telling them to go F**K themselves first.

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png

this.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Firstly Facebook is for kn@bs, secondly I'm an adult so I honestly wouldn't give a ****. That's purely playground stuff and caring about it is worse again. Work on your self-esteem and don't entertain that crap.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd ignore them, they don't know you.. F that!!!