Best & Most Unique ICE CREAM flavor you've ever had!

Options

Replies

• kaylabrianna
    Options
    Mammoth peanut butter is my absolute favourite!!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Best ice cream: hazelnut. Just hazelnut, not hazelnut and chocolate. Had it in France and it was wonderful.

Most unique: Guinness ice cream. My boyfriend at the time was friends with some guys who ran an ice cream shop and that was one of their experimental flavors. Personally, I think a glass of Guinness with a glazed doughnut (or a brownie in a pinch) is much better.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    blackberry ice cream... doesnt sound unusual but really hard to find, only place iv been able to get it is homemade stuff from a pub near me x
  • Arwenne
    Options
    The Bico one's in the carribean- just fab!
  • lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a three way tie - oreo, hazelnut, and caramel cream gelato.

Not to adventurous when it comes to my ice cream.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Jeni's is JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!!
    Every flavor is heaven.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't know how unique it was... but Coldstone Creamery's Chocolate Rum... Omg! was it so good. I wish I could find it again because I haven't seen it since that one time I had it.

Or maybe it was Marble Slab... it was one of those two places.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I really want some good ice cream!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite is Breyer's rocky road, followed by Breyer's mint chocolate chip, with Blue Bell's Dutch chocolate coming in at a close third place.

I would have to say the most unique ice creams that I have had is probably sundae's that I've made myself or at an ice cream bar. I have had a couple of different Ben and Jerry's flavors too, but I can't think of any of their names right now. It could be said simply though, that Ben and Jerry's brand has the most unique ice cream when competing with national ice cream brands only.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    seriously though, I like Bluebell's Cotton Candy for both answers.

Every time I go to eat ice cream I thank God I'm in Texas... I can't imagine ice cream without Bluebell.

*singing* Blue Bell is the best tasting ice creeeeeam, in the country!

(But I do prefer Breyer's rocky road!)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I can't find anyone that carries it anymore, but Ben and Jerry's Monkey Wrench...it was a twist on Chunky Monkey. Consisted of:
    Banana ice cream
    Peanut butter ribbons
    Chocolate chips
    Walnuts
    Peanut Butter Cups.

I'm such a fat kid.

Oh and a local place back home makes black licorice ice cream and maple walnut ice cream that I LOVE
  • 2wbrvgo.png
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    SWEET REPUBLIC: BACON BRITTLE SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    BEST more UNIQUE icecream is Vanilla- LAVANDER icecream! it was the bestest thing i have ever tasted in my LIFE! :-)
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    London Diary Double Chocolate Ice-cream. I can't think of anything better. I have never tried any unique flavors though, I like to stick to my chocolate. :)
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Blueberry pie with chunks of pie crust in the ice cream - YUM! Grapenut is another favorite of mine :noway:
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Don't these ice creams have like 2,000 calories a serving? How do they fit into the meal plan? I'd love to eat Ben and Jerry's, but I know I'd be tempted to eat the whole container!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Jeni's Splendid out of Columbus, OH has a flavor Gouda-Cranberry-Vodka that ROCKED my world.
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    most yummy unique flavour I've had was caramel popcorn flavour (with actual bits of popcorn in it) - SOOO YUM!!!

worst flavour I've EVER seen - hands down - worst one - breast milk flavour.... I wasn't brave enough to try it ergh!! *eye twitch*
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    In a little Italian ice cream parlour. Obviously homemade.

basil ice cream

Tasted very fresh and yummy.