Tatoos

Options
Jessvaliquette
Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
Do you like tattoos on opposite sex, do you have any? if so what and where?

Replies

• Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I like a reasonable amount of tattoos. My boyfriend has four but you can't see them when dressed normally because he is about to finish school to be a high school teacher.
    I have five myself. Three Star Wars themes (Rebel alliance symbol on right wrist, Imperial Navy symbol on left wrist, and a huge piece on my right calf) One Peanuts on my left side of leg (because my Beagle was just like Snoopy) and one self designed one above my heart
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yes I love tattoos!

I have a vine of morning glories around my left hip...
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    I have three tats. Anubis and Thoth on my forarms facing each other and a winged sundisc on my back.

Do I like tats on women.. Depends on the tat and the girl.. Some look really good and others... Well not so much.
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    I love tattoos, I got my first one this summer. It's a small heart made out of G and bass clef on my wrist. I want to get more at some point and I love them on men :D
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    I have a sea turtle on my thigh & a tree frog on my calf. I love tats & think they are sexy.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    not a fan myself.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are lame
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I don't mind them if they are subtle. I don't really find large ones to be appealing.

*shrug* to each his own
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Do you like tattoos on opposite sex, do you have any? if so what and where?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Shoulder... Dragon
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I only have 9, and yeah I like them on Women unless they are lame tattoos
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not attracted to men who DON'T have tattoos. I think body art is beautiful!!! :love:

I have three tattoos myself--one on my lower abdomen, one on the left side of my low back, and a cupcake with the word "la dolce vita" on the inside of my left bicep. I would love to get a half sleeve but it's not in the cards financially at this point. I'd only do a half sleeve since I have a professional, conservative job and unfortunately people with tatts do sometimes get judged negatively, hence why my tattoos can all be covered easily with clothing.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, and I'm not fond of them. Depending on what it is, how big it is, where it is, and why she got it, it could make or break a relationship for me.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Good ink on a man drives me crazy (still trying to get Adam Levine to call me back) :laugh:

I have 3 tattoos.....I have a Dallas Cowboys star with a "22" in the center on my left ankle
    I have a silouette of a running girl with "26.2" under it on my right foot (for my first marathon completed)
    and I have 5 shamrocks with the lyrics "Didn't know how much I missed you" on my lower back
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    God, yes! Arms. Full sleeves. My husband has full sleeves...
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Yes and I have too many to name =)
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Love tats on men!

I have a half sleeve- mermaid diving down my arm with lots of sea life
    A daffodil on my back (my daughter's birth month flower)
  • ShellyShuey
    Options
    I have them on my forearms. A friend I hadn't seen in awhile was rude and asked "why I would ever do that." I said, "It keeps all the right people away."

Ugh. People are nosy.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I like a reasonable amount of tattoos. My boyfriend has four but you can't see them when dressed normally because he is about to finish school to be a high school teacher.
    I have five myself. Three Star Wars themes (Rebel alliance symbol on right wrist, Imperial Navy symbol on left wrist, and a huge piece on my right calf) One Peanuts on my left side of leg (because my Beagle was just like Snoopy) and one self designed one above my heart

Nice to know other hot chicks have Star Wars tatts and I'm not alone... :)
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nope nope nope. Don't have any tattoos, neither does my boyfriend. I'm never planning to get one, but if I ever did it would be like a life-size ladybug or something. I am not attracted at all to men who have tattoos. But then I'm a nice girl. Men with tattoos probably don't want good girls.
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos!! I have five (back, leg, neck, finger, hip)