Tatoos

Options

Replies

• HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't have any and would prefer a man without them. Dudes on TV look semi-hot with them...but someone in real life - I'll pass. Perhaps a couple hidden ones would be ok. But whole arms, necks, legs - no - not my preference.
  • asprague917
    Options
    love love love tatoos, i have 2 so far one on my foot and one on my left shoulder blade.

and love them on guys too :) my bf has 10 i think? maybe more lol and planing on getting more :) we have a plan on getting tatoos together once a year.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have a phoenix on my back as a celebration of 100 lbs lost. For me, there is nothing hotter than a fit, inked guy!
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

Seriously lame. Don't you know they make you look trashy and cheap?
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love them on guys, lol. Full Sleeves or Arm Bands ;-)
    I have one, a hibiscus flower on my back right hip, hence the username!
  • akklm05
    Options
    Yes and I have 14 well placed tattoos to ensure they are covered during work hours.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nope nope nope. Don't have any tattoos, neither does my boyfriend. I'm never planning to get one, but if I ever did it would be like a life-size ladybug or something. I am not attracted at all to men who have tattoos. But then I'm a nice girl. Men with tattoos probably don't want good girls.

You're so off base. Men with tattoos like tattoos. In my case, my ink represents monumental events in my life. They represent a metamorphosis or a tribute of sorts. I'm glad you're a good girl...like Ziggy Marley says, "Stay true to yourself."
  • severins_obsession
    Options
    "It keeps all the right people away."

HA!!! I love it!!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos. I have a few if you look through my pics, wings on my back, two portraits on my thigh, and 'family'on my collar/shoulder.
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    YESSSSSS!!!
    And Yes ( I wish I had more!!)

Lower back tatt (first one)
    Left foot 3 shooting stars
    Hip bones (that are slowly making back their grand entrance, lol) Black & Red Nautical stars.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You're so off base. Men with tattoos like tattoos. In my case, my ink represents monumental events in my life. They represent a metamorphosis or a tribute of sorts. I'm glad you're a good girl...like Ziggy Marley says, "Stay true to yourself."

There have been monumental events in my life too, but I put the pictures in a photo album, not on my skin! Honestly I can't look at someone with a tattoo and not think less of them instantly. Sorry dude.
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I am kinda of full of them myself, I started small with a little lizard on my wrist, then another on my inner ankle, a little ladybug on my foot, then I moved onto my back originally a turtle on the back on my neck but i had flowers on my shoulder so I covered up my turtle into a butterfly, now I pretty much have a garden that starts on my neck over to my right shoulder all the way down to my left hip, some of it was so painful, lol not even done yet. Now my newest addition is a peacock half sleeve on my right arm, so much details, already 7 hours of work and it isn't complete. about 2 hours left to go but it is so beautiful, with teals and blues. I will show a pic once it is all done.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos on men and women. My husband has one on each shoulder. I have one on my back/shoulder and am getting another one on my ankle soon.

And I'm a good girl.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Well done ink is important and so is a well placed tatoo. It is nice to display them in a casual setting, but also important to cover up in a formal setting.

I currently have one, and may get another in April
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

There have been monumental events in my life too, but I put the pictures in a photo album, not on my skin! Honestly I can't look at someone with a tattoo and not think less of them instantly. Sorry dude.
    I meant that you're off base as far as what guys with tattoos like. Of course you're entitled to think whatever you wish as far as someone else's appearance.
  • ElleBee615
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

Seriously lame. Don't you know they make you look trashy and cheap?
    ^Oh? :indifferent:
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fizz- I know what you are saying but that should really not be what you judge people on. I have tons of tattoos but yet I volunteer for so much, I am always involved with helping children or other community things, I have a great job as a senior officer in the government and I teach courses across the country. I honestly think that today people from all walks of life love them, my doctor has some, I know teachers, accountants lawyers, you name it every proffession has them now. Great people with wonderful art.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I freakin' love tattoos on a guy. My fiance is currently un-inked, but he has been warming up to the idea of getting a big shoulder piece that just barely peeks up above the collar of a shirt, which would drive my wild :D

I have 8 tattoos...a haiku in Japanese on my forearm, a heart made out of a bass/treble clef on the back of my neck, an adinkra symbol for wisdom on the side of my neck, an abstract tribal-y lotus flower on my lower back and a trail of cool black designs from my neck down my spine, a cupcake on my ankle, and an elf owl and cactus flowers on my upper arm/shoulder. And a baby blue-jay on my collarbone (a former pet). Whew! And I still feel like I have quite a bit of skin left :)
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love tasteful tattoos....

I have one, and have an appointment made for another in November... Hub has quite a few, and i think men with tattoos are incerdibly sexy!! ;)
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Wow.....that's harsh.

I love my ink so I guess it's a good thing I'm not concerned with what other people think of me. :tongue: