Options

Replies

• Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Steak and broccoli. (Leftovers!)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I am having salad with salsa chicken on top.
  • AndreaEllen
    AndreaEllen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Leftover turkey meatloaf and grilled bell peppers with a dash of Franks RedHot, Yum!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Today I had leftover grilled pork steak, salad, and grilled vegetables (mushrooms, green peppers, onions, zuchinni, and squash). Yummy. Normally I have salad, grilled chicken, and brocolli or other vegetable. It helps to plan ahead so I am not tempted to go out to eat with my friends who usually have Mexican.

wow...exactly the same here :p yum
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I had fat free tuna salad with 6 whole wheat crackers, plum and a Fiber one brownie.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    salad with grilled chicken
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Morning Star bacon strips,/half avocado, flat round bread sandwich, pop chipd, 2 Biscoff cookies and LaCroix water.
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am so screwed...i had KFC chicken fried steak meal.... =(

Bet it was good though!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Shrimp curry on rice.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Red bean and barley soup (carrots, celery, potatoes, tomato, onion, garlic, spices and herbs with homemade vegetable broth).

YUM!

Oh, and hot chocolate. LOL
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Since I'm working, It's bento day. i have chunks of chicken breast, baby carrots, cucumber slices, cheese cubes, Trisuit crackers, and some bacon ranch dip :)
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I made a sandwich out of a small, left over grilled chicken breast from Monday night's dinner. Put it on a whole wheat bun and topped it with grilled mushrooms and onions and a little reduced fat cheese and a small apple on the side.
  • topgals
    topgals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Smoked mackrel, brown rice, mixed green veg & chopped garlic! Lush :-)
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had 1/2c black beans with 1tbs of cream cheese, lime juice and 2tbs of salsa. That was YUMO first time I put it together but not the last.

And sandwhich; 2 slices of ezekial bread, spicy mustard, roasted red peppers (in water), relish, and Jalapeno chick sausage.

All in all totally yum, lower in fat (minus Cream cheese or use a less fat one would be better, I used regular its all that was in the fridge) and delish.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i had cauliflower cheese lol
  • Sogj76
    Options
    Tomatoe/kidney bean salad and apple sauce.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    8oz peppered chicken breast with brown rice-homemade and yummy!

NOM NOM NOM
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    chicken, sweet potato and broccoli.....................and 2 slices of cheesecake :P

EPIC
  • emtron500
    emtron500 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Man you guys are making me look bad with your salads. I had a sandwich with cream cheese, green onion, red pepper, and lettuce.
  • zoeluiisa
    Options
    I had a wrap with humous, felafel, shredded lettuce and tomato salsa. SO GOOD!