Whats for lunch today?

Options
124»

Replies

• jfram
    jfram Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1/4th of a whole wheat pita with some tuna salad (made with greek yogurt not mayo). I also had about a cup of white bean veggie soup I made at home.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Huge salad with ranch dressing.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I had a homemade tuna salad with egg on oat bran bread and lettuce tomato! YUMMO!
  • MelanieSkittle
    MelanieSkittle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A cheese brat with sauerkraut, and a salad of spring green mix, cherry tomatoes, and green peppers with lemon juice instead of dressing. I also packed a dessert of cherries and 2 dark chocolates, but I'm full so I'm going to eat them later
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I had a boar's head jerk turkey (4 oz.), boar's head three-pepper monterey jack cheese (1 oz.), mustard and branston pickle sandwich with romaine lettuce as the "bread" and a 100 calorie pack of pretzel sticks with water.

Lots of sodium but I drink a ton of water everyday so I'm okay with that :wink:
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had brown rice steamed corn and grilled tilapia. For dessert I had half a cup of unsweetened apple sauce with cinnamon.
  • I am so screwed...i had KFC chicken fried steak meal.... =(

Bet it was good though!

cracked me up! LOL.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had salad with rasberry vinegrette, feta, walnuts, sliced almonds, chicken baked, cranberries, it was good. ONly thing is the dressing was okay, I like ranch or blue cheese better.
  • redeemedinhim
    redeemedinhim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had 2 HM turkey tacos they were yummy
  • redeemedinhim
    redeemedinhim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your lunch sounded so good, If I didn't have to watch my carbs I would have the same. Guess I could modify it :smile:
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    i had shaved zucchini "noodles" with veggie chicken topped with fontina cheese and kale pesto.

zucchinipasta_sm.jpg