I confess...

Options

Replies

• rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :sad: i confess when i see a size 00 pushing around her brand new baby i get crazy jealous- not for the baby mind you its for the fact that shes a friggin 00 no pouch and just had a baby:sad: .........must leave thread now crazy is starting to creep in:frown: :laugh: :frown:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get excited when I get the little red alerts for messages or FR, lol I also get excited when I have been good and the scale drops. I confess to worrying way too much. I confess to poor self image (working on it) I confess to being a people pleaser and at times a push over.
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I confess I like picking on HSP....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I confess that my last comment made me feel guilty. :frown:
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I confess.....that when I pass really beautiful women with great bodies in the street I call them horrible names in my head and imagine that they are really thick.
    I confess that I think "thick" sounds worse than fat - and I don't know why. :indifferent:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    ETA: no I can't confess to that it sounds awful
  • Bluescat1
    Bluescat1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I confess that what I want to confess would get me thrown off this site..............

I confess that I like your style.:wink:
  • Ginerrva
    Options
    I confess that after eating half a bag last cheat day, I am now addicted to Oreo cookies.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I confess that what I want to confess would get me thrown off this site..............

I confess that I like your style.:wink:

I confess that like minded people..........well damn can't confess to that either!!! :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    That I sometimes lose my temper and generally don't behave as my Lady would have me do.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I confess that I lust after some of the folks on my FL a little too much.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I confess that I lust after some of the folks on my FL a little too much.

I confess I am guilty as hell of this one too!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I'm a ginger & contrary to the excessive amount of freckles I possess...I do not steal souls...
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    Options
    I confess that, although I'm overweight, I LOVE wearing bikinis.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't help but laugh at someone when they hurt themselves, then I feel bad. One time there was a girl asleep on the tube and she woke up just as the train was about to depart from her stop. She crashed right into the pole in her attempt to exit. That was bloody hilarious.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I confess that I still miss my little pigdog terribly, even though she visits me in my dreams. I also confess that she deserved way better doggie daddy than me.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I confess... I once liked a Nickleback song... I used to eat butter as a child... I'm socially awkward and don't really try to hide it anymore... and I look forward to my once-a-week free days when I don't track what I eat and have whatever I want.

I had a lot to confess to.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have struggled with my weight my whole life and know how hard it is, lately when I see obese people I think "eat a salad" or at least "get informed about your health." I feel bad for doing it.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I get extremely jealous of people who can have healthy babies (long story) and I am very jealous of my friend who just found out she's pregnant again even though I chose to get my tubes tied.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have struggled with my weight my whole life and know how hard it is, lately when I see obese people I think "eat a salad" or at least "get informed about your health." I feel bad for doing it.

I've found myself doing this too and it makes me feel hateful