My transformation: From Fat to Fit (apr2011-Current)

Options
zachatta
zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
Hey guys, my transformation officially started before I joined this site, why my join date is in april.

Anyways a little back history: I was in the army for about 5 years, and stayed fairly lean but ate like a horse (of course

I ran it off so it wasn't a big deal).

Got out of the army, and continued to eat like a horse, and that is where this begins:

My heaviest was 270 lbs, shown here:

CPIyx.jpg

Then I started back in the gym, and keeping track of what I was consuming, after maybe 4 months I was here:

Sb8Xy.jpg

^^ It is so funny how perception works, in this photo I honestly believed i looked really good,

in reality, I looked much better than I did before, but not good yet haha.

I have currently been keeping my gym routine and watching what I have been eating and my current result is the following:

3YeSH.jpg

MWRgp.jpg

I am now weighing in at about 190 lbs. I still do want to drop a little bit more fat percentage, but I am happy with what I have thus far. I just wanted to share my experience with you guys and just know that anyone can take back control of their life.

EDIT:(I am editing pics, they were too small so now i am showing bigger images, they may change size for a few moments.)
SECOND EDIT: Imageshack, notevenonce.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!