I confess...

Options

Replies

• LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I want a whole weekend alone without having to worry about my spouse or our pets or the pets I rescue. Sometimes, I don't want to drive 17 hours in one day to do a rescue and then go to my day job the next day. Sometimes, I want to say screw modeling and photo shoots I want all the cookies instead. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I confess that I lust after some of the folks on my FL a little too much.

I confess I am guilty of this as well and well I shouldn't since I am taken. I also confess that I have zero patience for dumb people at the office but there I am smiling at them trying to explain how they need to do their job while I am slapping them in head.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I confess once a month I eat a snack pack of Kit Kats
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i confess to eating bagel bites for dinner!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I confess that when most people talk to me in real life inside I'm screaming "will you just shut the eff up!!"
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I confess I fart in crowds then look around and ask who did it. :glasses:

lol. . . I confess that my mom does this. . .laughs and then walks away and doesn't tell me. Passerbys assume I am the stinky.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I confess that I pretend to hate when my dog jumps on my chest and moves his head with mine so his head blocks the computer screen. Its actually really cute :P
  • ReyneDrop
    ReyneDrop Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like the huge smile on Boyfriend's face when he farts (they're always silent...)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I confess I look at profile pics with great abs a little too long.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I confess that I have a my "appetite" is just like a man's. I have random thoughts throughout the day especially when I'm on this site!! ! ((No I'm not talking about food! Haha)).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I confess that when most people talk to me in real life inside I'm screaming "will you just shut the eff up!!"

This sooooo much.
  • sumuwin
    Options
    I confess that I hid in the garage while my husband knocked on the door to be let in the house. Why couldn't he just go back to his car and get his keys. I confess that his comment about, "mashed potatoes again," made me want to smash them in his face. He only had one serving last night and I can't remember the last time I made them. Ingrate!!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i confess, i have a secret crush on Larry the Cable Guy....
  • shezzamess
    Options
    I confess that even though I have struggled with my weight my whole life and know how hard it is, lately when I see obese people I think "eat a salad" or at least "get informed about your health." I feel bad for doing it.

I've found myself doing this too and it makes me feel hateful
    I also do this..and I know its terrible.

I confess I do this, then I feel so bad after thinking like this that I want to make it up to them by telling them about this great website!! Then I have to remind myself that they didn't hear the voices talking in my head!!
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was living a totally boring life for the last four YEARS

And I confess that now that I am 30 pounds down I am becoming both flirter and flirtee

And I further confess that I like this much better than being a bored old fart :tongue:
  • ReyneDrop
    ReyneDrop Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have struggled with my weight my whole life and know how hard it is, lately when I see obese people I think "eat a salad" or at least "get informed about your health." I feel bad for doing it.

I've found myself doing this too and it makes me feel hateful
    I also do this..and I know its terrible.

I confess I do this, then I feel so bad after thinking like this that I want to make it up to them by telling them about this great website!! Then I have to remind myself that they didn't hear the voices talking in my head!!

I confess that I get seriously pissed off when I hear overweight and obese people complain about their weight when they 'go to the gym everyday' but then see them at the store buying nothing but **** food (like cans of Pringles).
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options
    I confess that I tend to do everything I like to excess (which is one reason I never started drinking)
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I confess that sometimes it feels good to call someone out when they start eating crappy because I get sick of complimenting people all the time.
  • pkul85
    pkul85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I confess that i get kinda excited when i have facebook notifications LOL
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    i confess to eating bagel bites for dinner!

I confess bagel bites turn me on also...

I confess I am hungry and out of cals for the day

Someone needs a cold shower :laugh: