5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

Options

Replies

• betseyjane
    betseyjane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at about 195ish? I'm currently 120 and have a goal of 115 :)

Please share how you did this! That is fantastic
  • akgordoa
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'2" and had a baby a year ago, but only started working out three months ago. So far, 15 pounds down probably 20 or more inches lost. I've also battled hip dysplasia my whole life, but despite the pain I'm using P90X to get my figure back. My profile is public if you (or anyone) would like to see progress. I'm an hourglass metamorphic body type.

Sw&bf%: 160lbs 39%
    Cw&bf%: 144lbs 31%
    Gw&bf%: 124lbs 20%
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    22, 5'1'' here n.n, I just started 3 weeks ago and lost 3 lbs so far, only 4 more to go! No pictures sadly xD SW: 117 - CW:114 - GW:110
  • kristenjeanfit
    kristenjeanfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2.. and have lost 30 + pounds.
    I am currently around 130, with a goal of 115.

I have before and after pics on my facebook if you want to add me!
    I will try to figure out how to post them here too.

www.facebook.com/kristenjsingletary
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2.. and have lost 30 + pounds.
    I am currently around 130, with a goal of 115.

I have before and after pics on my facebook if you want to add me!
    I will try to figure out how to post them here too.

www.facebook.com/kristenjsingletary
    Sent you a friend request on FB :smile:
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    These are such great inspirational pics/stories for us shorties! I'm only 4'11" 1/2 and of course I round up like the rest of you. hehe...I'm at 153 right now and want to be down to 120. Congrats to all of you for such great success and I hope to be able to post here soon!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Five foot one 1/2 (I don't round up :tongue: ) - starting weight was 269, 6 weeks ago. Joined MFP at 264, a little over a month ago. Currently 251(ish), I've been fluctuating a pound or two in the past week. Goal is 135. No pics yet except for what's in my profile.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2'' and joined MFP after havin my second baby. Before i got pregnant with my second i weighed just 107lb

After having him (large baby for somebody my size) i weighed in at 140lb

I am now down to119lb and want to get down to 112lb, my goal weight.

Some pics.....

You look amazing! Such an inspiration! :glasses:
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started my journey at 130lbs my current weight is 104lbs which sounds very low but as my exercise has been mainly cardio I've not built a great deal of muscle or toned up as much as I would like. Right now my goal is to be more toned even if the scale number rises. My entire weightloss has been through using MFP, eating healthy and moving more. My initial goal weight was 115lbs but once I got there I knew I wasn't happy and re evaluated. Everyone is so different even at the same height, I've seen people who are 10lbs heavier than me but look 2 sizes smaller. We can all give you an idea on what to aim for but ultimately you will know as you progress on your journey and see what is right for you! Best of luck :-)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started off at 170, my before/after is my avatar. I'm currently 130 which was my original goal... contemplating another 5-10 pounds at the moment. I went from a 14/15 to a 6/8. Being short makes it really hard to carry weight, that's for sure.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    5'2" 40 years old. I went from 158 to 125 about 3 years ago using MFP, then a couple bad dating mishaps with guys who reinforced my weight issues, and I was laid off from work, depression, going back to college...

Here i am at about 167- I would like to get back down to 125...on me weighing less looks iky..

Best of luck to my fellow shorties! :smile:
  • traciemc
    traciemc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 153cm, or a titch over 5'. Heaviest weight was 195 in January 2010. Got down to 157 in June 2010, then moved states and totally fell of the wagon.

Fast forward to January this year, I was back to 186 :( Have now gotten down to 144 and would like to lose another 15 pounds before deciding if that's enough or not :)

January 2012 - 186 pounds (84.5kg)

january2012.jpg

A couple of weeks ago at dog obedience training - 144 pounds (65.4kg)

obedience1.jpg
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MindfulVegana
    MindfulVegana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'1 currently at 146 highest weight 206 lbs feel free to look at my pics or add me ladies on mfp
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started my journey at 130lbs my current weight is 104lbs which sounds very low but as my exercise has been mainly cardio I've not built a great deal of muscle or toned up as much as I would like. Right now my goal is to be more toned even if the scale number rises. My entire weightloss has been through using MFP, eating healthy and moving more. My initial goal weight was 115lbs but once I got there I knew I wasn't happy and re evaluated. Everyone is so different even at the same height, I've seen people who are 10lbs heavier than me but look 2 sizes smaller. We can all give you an idea on what to aim for but ultimately you will know as you progress on your journey and see what is right for you! Best of luck :-)

Thank you for the advice. I guess I will just have to see what weight I am happiest at.
  • karamini
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and about 130lbs which I have been stuck at for what feels like forever! I am fairly muscular (especially in my legs) and don't think I am out of shape by any means, but I would love to tone my upper body some more and get closer to 120 or even 125. I've always been very active and try to eat healthy, but despite the different things I have tried I always seem to stay about the same.

I recently started 30DS (in addition to the cardio routine I was already doing) and also decided to take some some before pics for motivation. Hopefully when I'm done I'll have some changes to show off!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsLadyC
    MrsLadyC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" tall and I weigh 169. I have already lost 11 lbs and I love love love MFP:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!