I confess...

Options

Replies

• AluminumKraken
    AluminumKraken Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate those girls who eat junk and crap all the time and are lazy as crap but still maintain a size zero and then feel like they have right to comment on my size and what I look like when I know I'm busting my butt to live healthier and do it the right way. Just saying...

I hate them, too, but then I remind myself of two things:

(1) Just because they're thin, doesn't make them healthy, and
    (2) One day, that metabolism will quit on them, and I'll be the skinny one for working for it for all this time
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I confess that one of my (many) motivations for losing weight is because I'm terrified to run into my ex-boyfriend now because i'm the biggest i've ever been! For all the times he put me down for being fat and ugly and soo lucky he "dropped his standards for me" i weighed 123 pounds, now I am almost 170.

So i am going to get back there again and this time be fit and strong not just skinny fat. Then i am going to kick his *kitten* :happy:
  • lizettye
    Options
    I confess that I'm actually 28 years old with washboard abs...I just want to be taken seriously for my mind, so I pretend to be an overweight old bald guy.

Sorry....

LOL!! Love it!!
  • allie316
    allie316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I confess to being sick of carrying my staff, and working 3 times as hard to keep the office running.

I confess to hating my husbands snoring so much that i almost wish he would sleep in the other room!

I confess that as an over weight woman i dont think i look that bad til i see a photo of myself, however once upon a time when i was tiny and fit, i thought i was fat?!?

And lastly, i confess that i secretly want to lose weight purely because im vain, and hate how others see me, not because it will be extremely beneficial for my health and well being.

that feels heaps better!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I confess if i was thinking about homework tonight like i am about Pizza Hut's 5 buck deal i'd be done my three assignments.....

I confess that hubby & I order this more times than I care to admit. I confess that I can't stop lusting after M&M,s ...
  • gkwatra
    Options
    I confess that even though I have 3 healthy boys, I wished that one of them was a girl Each time hoping I would have one...it failed :( I confess it really ticks me off to see people have one of each child and they are this one big happy family, and I sit there and wonder if I would have had anymore kids if I had gotten my girl. Sounds selfish I know. I love them deeply, but now I wonder if I should try just one more time....or just close up shop and forget about it. My husband wants a girl too. I'm way outnumbered!

I confess that I have had 2 miscarriages and am still trying - wanting to do all I can to have a baby and love and care for him/her. And then I hear about irresponsible numbskulls who just keep procreating like it's nothing. Then, I know bitterness helps no one ...
  • gkwatra
    Options
    I confess that even though I have 3 healthy boys, I wished that one of them was a girl Each time hoping I would have one...it failed :( I confess it really ticks me off to see people have one of each child and they are this one big happy family, and I sit there and wonder if I would have had anymore kids if I had gotten my girl. Sounds selfish I know. I love them deeply, but now I wonder if I should try just one more time....or just close up shop and forget about it. My husband wants a girl too. I'm way outnumbered!

I confess that I have had 2 miscarriages and am still trying - wanting to do all I can to have a baby and love and care for him/her. And then I hear about irresponsible numbskulls who just keep procreating like it's nothing. Then, I know bitterness helps no one ...

My last comment was not referring to you (gingersnapx00). I am talking about those women with several baby daddies who get more welfare money each time they have a baby. And, it comes so easily for them. I really don't get it :noway: I know there are people on public assistance who have no other choice - I'm not referring to them either.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a horrible nightmare about my daughter’s death last night (she would have been 24 tomorrow) and woke up screaming and crying. So I got little to no sleep last night, am exhausted today, and wish that I could just stay in bed under the covers until Saturday. I'd really just like to skip tomorrow!!!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    i confess that i have done the very minimum at work the passed 2 weeks.

and i have thought about calling in everyday for the passed 4 weeks but cant leave my co workers hanging
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a horrible nightmare about my daughter’s death last night (she would have been 24 tomorrow) and woke up screaming and crying. So I got little to no sleep last night, am exhausted today, and wish that I could just stay in bed under the covers until Saturday. I'd really just like to skip tomorrow!!!

So, so sorry. The rest of us can only imagine...
  • tiffd1000
    Options
    BAHAHA I feel that way when people SNIF all day.. It's like "Blow the darn thing already!!!"
  • mindirella
    Options
    I confess..... I am 42 years old, but still want to be 18........................
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I confess that I'm actually 28 years old with washboard abs...I just want to be taken seriously for my mind, so I pretend to be an overweight old bald guy.

Sorry....

Exactly what I was going to say too..............minus the washboard abs............and being taken seriously:)
  • mindirella
    Options
    I confess that I just wanna crawl back in bed and sleep all day....................................
  • mindirella
    Options
    BAHAHA I feel that way when people SNIF all day.. It's like "Blow the darn thing already!!!"

OMG - I have someone here at my office that does that! I want to throw a box of kleenex at his head!!!!!!!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'd like to confess...but can't............
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have struggled with my weight my whole life and know how hard it is, lately when I see obese people I think "eat a salad" or at least "get informed about your health." I feel bad for doing it.

I've found myself doing this too and it makes me feel hateful
    I also do this..and I know its terrible.

I confess I do this, then I feel so bad after thinking like this that I want to make it up to them by telling them about this great website!! Then I have to remind myself that they didn't hear the voices talking in my head!!

I confess that I get seriously pissed off when I hear overweight and obese people complain about their weight when they 'go to the gym everyday' but then see them at the store buying nothing but **** food (like cans of Pringles).

I have an obese friend at work...and she says she watches what she eats and in the next breath says she only ate a HALF a pizza last night.....WTF........there is a reason you way 300 pounds. Blast......
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I confess that it drives me nuts when my severely obese patient says their knee hurts and they just hope I can figure out why for them !

I think I have a pretty good idea even without the mri.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I confess that I desperately want juice.
  • ColtSteel
    Options
    I confess that several of the women on my FL turn me on!!!!!