What is usually on your grocery list?

Options

Replies

• helenx55
    helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    veg, veg, veg oh and veg,with some chicken, prawns, ham thrown in.
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    veg, lots & lots of it...eggs, lots & lots of them.......fruit...... fat free froamge frais/natural yoghurt.........fish, chicken, turkey breast mince, tuna, prawns, herbs, spices, wholewheat pasta, oats, tinned tomatoes,
  • uwdawg07
    Options
    Tons of different kinds of fresh veggies and fruits, sprouted breads, lentils, beans, yogurt, cheese, eggs, boca burgers, veggie burgers, hot grain cereals.....
  • mclandry89
    mclandry89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Spinach, almonds, turkey/chicken, yogurt, beans, whole grain (bread, pasta), frozen fruits (for smoothies!), any vegetables that are in season (seasonal cooking is great! especially getting produce from local farms!), green tea, coffee (such a sucker for it!), eggs, and i am sure there are more things, but just remember - EAT CLEAN!!!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper, dishwashing soap, aluminum foil, sandwich bags,
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    clamentines, strawberries and chocolate :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Milk
    Peanut Butter
    Cottage Cheese
    Greek Yogurt
    Salmon
    Tuna
    all the produce that's on sale
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    Funnily enough, we were discussing this exact thing this afternoon. Previously the grocery list was dairy....so much dairy. We would consume 2x600mL tubs of thickened cream, 1x300mL carton of sour cream, 2x 1kg blocks of cheese, 2 tubs of full fat, full sugar yoghurt, custard.....the list went on. I cook 90% of our weekly meals but it was always old school, creamy meals. We always had meat and 3 veg but the meat usually consisted of beef stroganoff, creamy casseroles or butter soaked meats (and crumbed lamb cutlets cooked in masses of butter is still a very weak spot for me- will not cave!)- and a stack of fried eggs! I am only 10 days in, but we had our first decent shop today since starting and wow. I have never had such a healthy trolley! Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Strawberries, celery, carrots, hommus, psyllium, peas, corn, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot- my trolley is now fresh and unprocessed- mainly. I still bought the kids a packet of biscuits for the week ;)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Chicken
    Steak
    Brown Rice
    Veggies
    Fruits
    Greek Yogurt
    Peanut Butter

That's pretty much it lol
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    lots of chicken / turkey breasts, extra lean beef, LOTS of veg, fruit, the odd weight watchers ready meals for quickies at work, and now more stuff to make soups with. Have just added a protein shake to the list this week too :D
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    As a sidenote- the 2x 1kg blocks of cheese.....we bought one and didn't realise until we got home that we still had one untouched in the fridge. So we have halved our cheese intake, the cream is nonexistant, the yoghurt is now natural (mixed with a little honey and the fresh strawberries- yummo!). And I am feeling amazing :D
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Almond Milk
    Eggs
    Greek yogurt
    Almonds
    Tuna
    String Cheese
    Ezekiel Bread
    Frozen stir fry veggies
    Brown Rice
    Salad ingredients (lettuce, tomato, cukes, etc)
    Thin sliced chicken breasts
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Spinach, chicken, beef, pork, potatoes, green onions, red & white onions, bananas, strawberries, apples, egg roll wrappers, whole wheat bread, Skinny Cow ice cream, cheddar cheese, sour cream, 2% milk, pickles, tomatoes, minced garlic, whole wheat pasta, peppers, frozen fruit, yogurt, feta cheese, bacon, Laughing Cow cheese wedges, crackers, lime juice, lemon juice, and bottled water.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Garlic
    Onions
    Bell peppers
    Brown Rice
    Chicken
    Beef
    Hummus
    Almond Milk
  • lamanderanna
    Options
    Milk
    Yogurt
    Cottage cheese
    Oatmeal
    Wheat bread
    Chicken
    BACON
    Lots of fruits and veggies
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    peanut butter
    eggs
    milk
    brown bread
    apples
    raspberrys
    natural yoghurt
    mushrooms
    dog biscuits
    rice cakes
    ...................always on my list
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    36 lbs of cheese.

NOTHING ELSE.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    vegs, fruit, chicken, fish, turkey, cheese, bread (for the kiddos lunches), milk, yogurt, snacks for the kiddos, sometimes sodas for the BF and I can't forget the beer and wine!!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    36 lbs of cheese.

NOTHING ELSE.

But you gotta have some beer with that don't you? An otherwise perfect list.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    AND DEODORANT.