What is up with ________ at the gym?

Options
What is up with naked old men roaming around the locker room at the gym as if they are lost? Now that I think about it they probably are but at least be lost with a towel!

Replies

• pooleekylie
    Options
    What is up with guys cutting the arms off of their t-shirts so they can admire their own guns while working out a the gym? Seriously there is no practical reason to do such a thing. I doubt the removal of a few inches of t-shirt fabric is going to impact ventilation...
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A slow swimmer choosing to share a lane with a fast swimmer when the person one lane over is more equivalent to his/her pace and then proceeding to swim breaststroke and take up 3/4 of the lane......urgh!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    What is up with guys cutting the arms off of their t-shirts so they can admire their own guns while working out a the gym? Seriously there is no practical reason to do such a thing. I doubt the removal of a few inches of t-shirt fabric is going to impact ventilation...

but...but i look awesome doing the triceps pushdown.... :grumble:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    And yes anti nudist locker room, like you get out the shower, dry yourself off with a towel, then proceed to set the towel down and walk around like real life has its own pixelation
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options

I love watching my biceps in the mirror at the gym
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

I love watching my biceps in the mirror at the gym
    this
    tumblr_livhi6uXLd1qi7deco1_500.gif
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    What is with people who don't wipe down their rank sweat patches on the equipment after they're done. Disgusting
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    what is up with people doing bicep curls in the squat rack at the gym???

I shouldn't talk because that's where i do my shoulder shrugs for my traps... haha:tongue:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options

I shouldn't talk because that's where i do my shoulder shrugs for my traps... haha:tongue:

aw-hell-naw.jpg
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    With dudes jammin out and playing air guitar in between sets? They have Zumba classes for that, you know! :-P
  • fdny9943
    fdny9943 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wearing makeup and perfume

I'm leaving puddles of sweat and breathing heavy and you are gagging me with some obnoxious smell!
  • karenlw75
    karenlw75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What's up with people just sitting on the machines at the gym, having extended conversations with each other while others would surely like to use them.
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Talking about old men, there is this one guy at my gym that makes so much noise. I felt bad saying this cause at least he is there giving it a go but the noises he makes omg. It's like is having an orgasm lmao

He is on the treadmill talking to himself and saying come on, Yesssss, do it ! He is pushing himself to the limits. Then he lets out this big almighty moan. It's really distracting. It's not just once or twice he does it his entire work out. I didn't mind much except for when he is on the treadmill right next to me and I catch him looking at me out of the corner of his eye and he is moaning ohhhhhh f***kkkkkkk yeahhhhhh !!!!!
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options

aw-hell-naw.jpg

HILARIOUS!!!!
  • fdny9943
    Options
    What's up with people just sitting on the machines at the gym, having extended conversations with each other while others would surely like to use them.
    Ask them politely if they are using the machine, if that doesn't work say, "MOVE!"
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Doesn't happen at the gym where I work out.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    WTF is up with the ladies at my gym who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom??? Then they go put their skanky hands all over the public gym equipment!!!
  • fdny9943
    Options
    talking on your cell phone while you are on a cardio machine

The sign at the door clearly asks you to go to the lobby if you have to use your phone but come on, you can't be in contact for the 30-60 minutes you are working out? Are you that important?
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    What is up with naked old men roaming around the locker room at the gym as if they are lost? Now that I think about it they probably are but at least be lost with a towel!

On my 50th birthday and every day after I will do this. My old man dream is to make as many people uncomfortable on a daily basis as I can.
    WTF is up with the ladies at my gym who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom??? Then they go put their skanky hands all over the public gym equipment!!!

Bros do this too, luckily my new gym has purell dispensers everywhere.
    With dudes jammin out and playing air guitar in between sets? They have Zumba classes for that, you know! :-P

I air drum on the treadmill :tongue:
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    the office staf always eating pizza in the gym....while people try to work out and lose weight