Moving on from 30DS - advice please!

Options
I am coming up to the end of level 3 on the 30 day shred and looking for another workout to continue exercising with!

I'm looking for something similar, various exercises working different areas of the body and a relatively short time frame to squeeze in to a busy schedule but with a good burn. I don't feel like I know enough exercises yet to write my own routine and sometimes someone shouting from the tv helps my motivation to do those last few reps when I want to stop!

So what are your favourite work outs? What kind of workout are they, how long, and what kind of results do you get?

Thanks!

Replies

• 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of her video Ripped in 30? Its like the Shred but it's a little different. It is also the 3-2-1 method. A lot of people do that video after the Shred.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll look in to that one! is it a 30 minute workout like the shred?
  • heather31071
    heather31071 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack. It focuses on abs and core, but also incorporates cardio.
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll look in to that one! is it a 30 minute workout like the shred?

Yes it is. She does the same thing. 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of Cardio, and 1 minute of Abs. She has a new video out called Killer Abs. I watched the preview on collagevideo.com it looks real good. Also like Heather31071 said 6 week 6 pack is pretty good also.
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was going to post a topic similar to this! :laugh: Now I have an answer as well!
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the ones like turbo fire? I can't seem to find like a summary for them, just promos saying theyre amazing lol
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is the most similar to 30 day shred but I like No more trouble zones better, its pure strength, no cardio and good to get the form down. Its 7 circuits but what I did when I had little time was I did circuit 1-4 on some days and 3-7 on others so I still got some variation.