My transformation: From Fat to Fit (apr2011-Current)

Options
124»

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Great work!!
  • beckyb0724
    beckyb0724 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Fabulously motivating as well!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hugh transformation is only 5 months. Great job!
  • beanerific518
    Options
    You look great! Awesome transformation!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    You look HOT! Congratulations...well done!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You look great and congrats on all your hard work. I'm convinced now that my lack of exercise was just laziness or lack of inspiration. This site has inspired me, reading stories just like yours!!

denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well hellllllllllo :wink:

but seriously, you look great! Amazing work. And I agree with the image perception thing- I still have about 65lbs to go, but after losing almost 50, I feel like I'm super hot in all my pics, lol.
  • IamJSanchez
    Options
    WOW, congrats bro. Gettin shredddded!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! look at that body! it is so funny about perception...though I still have abour 15-20 more pounds I would like to lose, sometimes I feel like I look fabulous and don't need to lose anymore just because I look better than I did before! haha...I guess its good we feel more confident, but I know I won't feel like I looked that great when I actually meet my goal weight
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! look at that body! it is so funny about perception...though I still have abour 15-20 more pounds I would like to lose, sometimes I feel like I look fabulous and don't need to lose anymore just because I look better than I did before! haha...I guess its good we feel more confident, but I know I won't feel like I looked that great when I actually meet my goal weight

@Jess as well

I totally agree, it is amazing really. I don't mean to downplay anyone's progress, because progress is progress period. It is funny tho when you make those leaps you feel like you are on top of the world in shape, then later on you are like......ehhhhhh.

I am kinda hoping when I cut out this last few bf% i will say the same about the last pics.

Anyways, good luck guys, and thanks everyone for the comments.
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats !
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • nguyen3828
    nguyen3828 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW.. Amazing!

Hard work well done...keep it up the good work.
  • CMASAM22
    Options
    wow, what a difference, Im sure your feel as good as you look! keep up the great work,, and THANK YOU for your service in our Armed Forces.
  • sandidtaylor
    Options
    Thank you for all you have done for us...personally and motivationally... Great job! i just joined and am experiencing great things as well...maybe later i'll be able to post a success story...but wanted to wish you a lifetime of success. What a great inspiration...
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    wow!

you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!