What annoys you ...

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Towels, when wet, don't belong on the bed/floor - the same applies to your clothes. Pick them up, put them away or on the radiator....please. Put the used tea bag in the bin, put the foil top from the milk in the bin, clean the work top when you have spilled something, don't leave stuff all over the damn house, then moan at me because I haven't moved one pair of shoes from near the door (that were surrounded by 5 pairs of yours).
    Oh - and if you say you'll cook dinner as I've been away all day, please actually cook it for both of us, not just you.

BREATHE!!! LOL I could hear the irritation in your post.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Stalking and neediness. I have a child already I don’t want another to raise. MAN UP!

Your pic is awesome haha!

What bugs me the most about a significant other is probably when they are cruel or mean to thier friends. It shows me alot when a girl is willing to ignore or not even forgive a good friend. Shows me what we will be like in a few years (if it lasts that long!)
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My hubby & I have a very secure marriage, but sometimes, it's like he is the woman and I am the man when it comes to who talks more. I love that he likes to talke to me, but sometimes I just want quiet after a long day! :grumble: Also, he loves eating crap food.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    He gets to eat whatever he wants and not gain weight! :grumble:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    The lack of support or belief that I have made a change to a healthier life. I was fit a lot longer than I was fat so she should know that I prefer this way.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    He leaves lights on when he leaves the bathroom. And when I go and turn it off, he says "Sorry, I wasn't sure if I'd go back in". Now, I tend to wait until about 10 minutes after he exits, but it bugs the crap out of me...it's my apartment and I pay the electric bill...
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    The calluses on my right hand sometimes are uncomfortable
    for the win!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    This is what annoys me:

Me: What do you feel like eating tonight?
    Her: Anything, I don't care.
    Me: Okay, let's have some Italian.
    Her: No, I don't feel like Italian.
    Me: Okay, what about seafood?
    Her: No, not seafood.
    Me: So what do you want to eat?
    Her: I don't care.
    Me: OMFG! GTFO my car!
  • coolvstar650
    coolvstar650 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :D Lots of things.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    This is what annoys me:

Oh yesss, that would annoy anyone!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    He leaves lights on when he leaves the bathroom. And when I go and turn it off, he says "Sorry, I wasn't sure if I'd go back in". Now, I tend to wait until about 10 minutes after he exits, but it bugs the crap out of me...it's my apartment and I pay the electric bill...

Yeahhh, if you're paying the bill he should turn the light off. If / when he goes back on- he can turn it back on. It's not hard to flip a switch.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    that would annoy the crap out of me. i don't think i could deal with that. what annoys me about my SO is that he gets super jealous. don't get me wrong, i don't mind a bit of jealousy because it shows he cares, but he goes a bit overboard sometimes. a comment from another dude could totally ruin a date night out for us. it has in the past and i had to spend the rest of the night being told how it is my fault for dressing the way i do and blah blah blah...like, damn! i don't work my *kitten* off in the gym to wear a freakin muumuu!
  • boomboomvagabond
    Options
    needyness for sure. It can feel like you are being used
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is what annoys me:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Yeahhh, if you're paying the bill he should turn the light off. If / when he goes back on- he can turn it back on. It's not hard to flip a switch.

Oh, trust me, we've already had that conversation. I think he really just forgets and comes up with a stupid excuse. I do love him, I just don't love that...
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This is what annoys me:

OMG This is my husband!!! Then he wonders why I don't cook!!!
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Husband has very low activation energy - like, if he's on the computer, he will be on the computer ALL DAY. If I make him clean up, he wants to clean EVERYTHING all at once. He's perfectly happy with exercising, but he wants to go on a four hour bike ride... even if it's night time. But once you're married it's different... all these little annoyances are part of the great overall package that you bought into! To be honest, I probably wouldn't go any further with this guy because that would annoy the crap out of me to be "accountable" to him at all hours of the day. I don't even have a regular cell phone for that reason... :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Walks in and puts tv on and flicks.
    Never ever washes dishes.
    Never replaces toilet roll.
    Leaves wet towels on floor.
    Treats me like an idiot (I have a masters degree in Education)
    Says crying is just a form of manipulation.
    Makes me ask for money and makes me say what I spent it on.
    Says we have no money then buys brand new Range Rover.
  • allenaceattorney
    Options
    The calluses on my right hand sometimes are uncomfortable

I would recommend a good hand cream.

You should also probably do something to treat the calluses.
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. He can be a little bossy.. and sometimes when he gets an idea or a new interest, he can get very narrow focused and sort of shut out everything else! Then again, I think that happens with most men and as much as it annoys me I love him for it at the same time.

seriously though... i'm not the type who needs attention at all times, but when I'm at his place and he plops down in front of the computer and starts playing a game, I have brainscreams.