Perfect Female Body Measurements-thought?

Options
Perfect Female Body Measurements
Every woman is born with a particular body type, shape, and hence a peculiar measurement. Some are small and bulky, still they look pretty. Others are medium in height and petite, yet they look gorgeous. There are those who are tall and skinny but are perceived beautiful by many. All such women are liked by one or the other. Therefore, it is actually difficult to give accurate measurements of an ideal female body. According to many fashion and beauty experts and body measurement charts available in various health and fitness websites and journals, women with a 36 inch broad bust, 26 inch broad waist and 36 inch broad hips look gorgeous in almost every outfit. Thus, you can take 36"- 26"- 36" as the ideal body measurement for women.

Thought this was interesing!! You can put two woman side by side and they are the same height and weight and you would never believe it. Our bodies are just so different. Made me more aware that your weight truly is just one small part of it. So I was taking a new approach and shooting for measurements not weight. But is there a perfect measurement???

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give a perfect measurement since so many women are hot in so many ways... I'm partial to an hourglass shape, though.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    There is no perfect measurment, to ask this question is to have a mental disorder.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    hmm I think that any woman should strive to be healthy over shape :)
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The best measure for a woman is the way she feels when encircled in my arms. You can't really put a number on that though. Perfection is feeling safe, warm, wanted, and cared about when holding her and it's as simple as that.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    There is waist to hip ratio (not specific measurements) found universally attractive.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Being a King I prefer a woman that has curves!!!
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hmm cool! mine are 35.5/29/41

this gives me a good goal! My biggest thing is slimming my hips/thighs/calves.

Thanks for posting this!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    There is no perfect measurment, to ask this question is to have a mental disorder.

thinking someone has a mental disorder for asking this question is what is interesting to me. such a weird statement to make.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly to try and squish women into a mold. There are beautiful bodies in all shapes. Men from my experience just want a healthy happy woman. Yes there are personal preferences but that's why we have variety.

The new trend seems to be that in order to elevate one body type we must disparage another. Particularly the 'real women have curves' crowd. I'm an hourglass...I was a size 14 hourglass, now I'm a size 2 smaller hourglass. My loss of body fat didn't make my vagina disappear.

Whatever you are...love it, embrace it! Confidence is ultimately the most beautiful asset a woman can have.
  • rmbslo
    rmbslo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I simply thought it was something interesting to think about! I am sure I am not the only one who has wondered. LOL
  • aanyanigam
    Options
    Those are my measurements. :P And I can tell you I don't look "perfect" in every style of clothing :P
  • RickBriggs
    Options
    What I like to think about is where the attraction to a woman's shape came from for men. It's obvious once you think about it but almost nobody thinks about it, they just respond to it. Here's my theory:
    1. Male attraction to ample breasts is driven by a deep evolutionary proclivity to picking someone who will feed your baby well so it survives and so the gene for choosing ample breasts is passed on.
    2. Ditto for the hourglass shape which accentuates wider hips for ease of childbirth. Pick an hourglass shape and your child has a greater chance of being born alive.
    Of course, all of this is pre-programmed into male DNA over hundreds of thousands of years and the poor saps (including me) have no choice in the matter. That is unless the Barbie doll is a real idiot and then SOME of us are totally turned off (including me).
  • mbristol73
    Options
    Lol I agree!
  • LetsGoBlues
    Options
    36-30-38 RIGHT CHEEEEEERE BABY!!!!!! :tongue:
  • daggs95
    daggs95 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    waist to hip ratio is suppose to be .7 (divide waist by hip) example is 33 inch waist by 46 inch hips . beauty is always in the eye of the beholder:)
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My measurements are the perfect ones. 38/28/38 5'4
  • mbristol73
    Options
    How come men never ask this stuff? What is a man's perfect measurement?
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    You also need to take height into account. A woman who is five feet may look very different with the above measurements than someone who is six feet tall. Plus, keep in mind that part of body shape is genetic; some women are going to have more curves even when very thin than others who won't have curves even when heavier. There are no workouts in the world that can change that!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The best measure for a woman is the way she feels when encircled in my arms. You can't really put a number on that though. Perfection is feeling safe, warm, wanted, and cared about when holding her and it's as simple as that.

^^^^^^
    My hero.... :)
  • _granola
    Options
    No. I saw this image this morning and I think it's something to think about.

fvdxz4.jpg