Anyone heavier than their husband?

Options

Replies

• marthathebear
    Options
    I used to be! He is tall, 6 3 1/2, he weighs around 200. I used to weigh 204 at 5" 7 1/2. Thank God that was 3 years ago. I now weigh 160 and plan to weigh 155 soon!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am. i don't even want to know what his weight is. i don't let it get to me that much. he likes women with bootie.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Use to be, not anymore..

MY husband use to be 60lbs heavier, than lost a bunch of weight and was 30lbs lighter, than I lost weight and he gained weight so now he is 40lbs heavier! LOL
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My OH is a foot taller than me. It was when I realised I was heavier than him that I desperately needed to do something about it. :embarassed:
    Only been here 10 weeks and it's no longer the case :happy:
  • ndwyer0910
    ndwyer0910 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is only half an inch taller than me but I weigh almost 10 lbs heavier than him. Even though when he found out he tried to make me feel better and said that he doesnt mind cause he says its all in my butt and he loves it lol but still...i know its really not hahahahaha!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    My hubby is almost a foot taller than me (I'm 5'2", he's 6'1"). I weight more than him, by about 5 lbs right now. I'm looking forward to weighting less, because this is silly.
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I was heavier than him by 40-50 pounds, but that all changed about a year ago. Now, finally, I'm smaller than he is. :happy:

He NEVER made me feel bad about my weight, though. That's one reason I love him so much - he fell in love with me when I looked my worst.
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I am 5'2 and my husband is 5'11 so I have always weighed less than him. I think that's why I let myself gain so much weight... I always felt like his little princess!

Now I barely fit in a size 12 and he lost 80 lbs and is wearing a men's large. I'm not feeling so small or princess like these days :(
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Mine's always bouncing between 197-200 at 5'10" while i'm only 5'4" but he doesn't have any fat parts besides a slight belly. He's a 'mesomorph' so he's pretty solid [our comparison pic is in my profile pics] despite not working out. I outweigh him by almost 30 lbs. e___e
  • Alford96
    Options
    Yes, I told him my goal weight was 185 and he came back with a goal for himself a few days later of 180. I told him NO, I wanted to weigh less than my husband for once! So he chose 190 lbs as his goal :laugh:

He is only 3 inches taller than me but very broad and muscular so i've never really LOOKED heavier than him, but the scales don't lie (more's the pity). He loved me when I was 25 lbs heavier than now so it didn't bug me until I realized that if I ate less and exercised more, I could actually lose weight-who'd've thunk!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both 5'3.5" tall. He weighs 150, I weigh 219....so yeah. But if I reach my goal weight I will weigh less than him. Nonetheless, he can still pick me up!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I am heavier than my husband, he is tall and skinny, I am short and fat lol. Hopefully can lose this weight, but I am glad I am doing it just for me, because he couldnt careless if I am fat or skinny....Awesome hubby!!!!!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hubby is only 2" taller, but he's currently 70 pounds lighter.

BUT... he isn't as strong - LOL. It's so cute when he tried to intimidate me and I pin him, now based on strength and not size/mass.

He always told me he like his women with cushioning, he doesn't care what size I am, as long as I'm happy and healthy.
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Yeah I hear you loud and clear! I'm heavier than my husband and look it, feel it too and the man doesn't work out he is just natually thin which really burns my *kitten*.
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are the same weight. I'm 4'11" and he's 5'10"

He's underweight, I'm on the high side of normal.
  • jgm379
    jgm379 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am. i don't even want to know what his weight is. i don't let it get to me that much. he likes women with bootie.

/\ My husband is all about bootie too. He says if I start losing the bootie, I have to stop losing weight. I've had a big bootie even at my smallest weight 98 lbs.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Luckily FINALLY I do NOT weigh more than my hubby! :) He's about 1" taller than me, but now about 12-15 lbs heavier. Granted his is mostly muscle:grumble: , but hey...I'm still lighter!:laugh:
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My hubby is almost a foot taller than me (I'm 5'2", he's 6'1"). I weight more than him, by about 5 lbs right now. I'm looking forward to weighting less, because this is silly.
    Almost the same here. When we met I was 200 (Halloween 2006), but at my heaviest I was 282 lbs (pregnant with a 11+lb boy last November). I am 5'2, now weigh 231 and he is 6'4 at 225-235 (his weight fluctuates). If I could get under 200 again, I would be so ecstatic!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I was heavier than him by 40-50 pounds, but that all changed about a year ago. Now, finally, I'm smaller than he is. :happy:

He NEVER made me feel bad about my weight, though. That's one reason I love him so much - he fell in love with me when I looked my worst.

Same thing with my hubby. He married me at my heaviest (cause I swear to never see that number again) and has always been super supportive. I would like to feel tiny next to him again, like when we first met. :sad:
  • dygitalgirl
    dygitalgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'11" and 220ish and I am 5' even and for a very long time I weight just 10 pounds less than him. THAT was such a horrible feeling! with him being so much taller than me. I am a little happier now that I have lost about 16 pounds and my figure is starting to reappear.

He is always very supportive though.