Anyone heavier than their husband?

Options

Replies

• Ginnyesq
    Options
    Oh yeah, I've got a good 80 lbs on my boyfriend at the moment. He says he doesn't care. It bugs me though.
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can pick him up but not the other way.
  • AngelaKoder
    Options
    My husband and I weighed the same for a while. He is 6'2 VERY muscular 180. I was 5'4 short and fat. It really sucked. I totally know how you feel. They don't seem to notice though. ;)
  • Nina1007
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and he's 5'9". I weigh 160 and he weighs 165. It suuuuuuuuucks!!!!! I'm working on it tho. I just want to be confident being on top again heh
  • nickey84
    nickey84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think that this is something that just happens with time. I am 30 lbs heaver than him and he is 3 1/2 inches taller. I was much smaller and looked bad b/c I worked at a zoo. But at my goal weight I will be about 15 lighter than him and to me it will be fine whether or not I am heaver it is all in the mind set.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, and my husband is 5ft11.
    When we met I was a slim 47kg (103lbs) and he was 85kg (187lbs) of muscle.
    In July this year, 12 years and five children later I was 92kg (203lbs) and he was 76kg (167lbs). Parenthood has taken a toll of both of us!
    But as of this morning I am 80kg (176lbs). (He's 76kg still)
    So yep, my husband is heavier than me, but not for much longer, :smile: . I'm losing and buying us both a set of weights and weight bench/ home gym.

Edited to add- but I'm so grateful my husband has always found me sexy (and let me know it) no matter what size I was. I do get bugged by the "what's she doing with him?" looks when we go out though.
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My hubby is about 2 inches taller than me and weighs about 10kg lighter than me :frown:
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    lol (opps pushed the wrong button) When we met he was about the weight he is now and I was about 86kg. 14 years later and four kids (plus his son from his first wife) and now i'm 30 odd kg heavier!! I hate it when he thinks oh I need to lose weight and poof its done with out him even having to put in any effort :angry: and he doesn't understand why I cant do it either. I'm hoping that once our busy season is done on the farm and he slows down and I keep going exercising I will catch up and before I know it I will smaller than him.:heart:
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'7 and about 140 lbs - he is a small wiry guy. When we got married I was 143 at 5'6 and I thought we looked good together. Now that I am a fatty I am very self conscious about what other people think about our size difference. To his credit he always encouraged me to work out and do what I need to do to feel good about myself. And he is always sure to tell me how sexy I am. And the funny thing is he believes it :)
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Even once I hit my goal weight- 150 lbs, and I'm 5'10" (which is like a size US 6) I will outweigh him by 20 lbs.

I'm trying to get him into strength training! :D
  • WintersRaine
    Options
    I am. i don't even want to know what his weight is. i don't let it get to me that much. he likes women with bootie.

My future hubby loves a girly with a booty, but his ex wifey is like all super model tall and skinny. I don't know why that bothers me. :)

I think it's in our nature to feel intimidated.. my boyfriend's ex is like fresh off the runway, drives me nuts haha
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My husband is a twig!!! :ohwell: When my husband and I 1st met I weighed only a few pounds more. Now 4 years later I out weigh him by 40 lbs atleast :( I'm working to change that so I can weigh less then him and he can pick me up again and I don't feel so big standing next to him :bigsmile:
  • murphette2
    murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can so relate! My husband and I are the same height and he has lost weight and I have gained. I do not like it!!!!
  • lhypes08
    Options
    My husband is 7 inches taller and five pounds lighter
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    My husband is 6'5 and Im 5"10 so he is heaps taller, but I am about 50lbs heavier than him. He is all muscle since he is apart of the UFC in Australia,he is this gorgeous muscley masterpiece and I feel like ive been under construction for about 4-5 years lol He thinks Im beautiful, and tells me everyday so I guess that's what matters. Working on getting back to my fighting weight tho :)
  • pinklemonayde530
    pinklemonayde530 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yep I know the feeling! My bf is about 5'8 and weighs somewhere around 120lbs; he is a very stick-thin guy! I,
    on the other hand, I'm 5'3 and weigh tons more then him.
  • CopperGalaxy
    CopperGalaxy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My bf weighs 135lbs, funnily enough that's the exact weight i'm aiming for lol. Only 35lbs to go!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I used to be heavier than my boyfriend, even though he's taller than I am.
    I felt insecure about it, and once of my goals was to become lighter than he is.
  • Kourtne_KK
    Kourtne_KK Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yup my hubs is a foot taller than me and im 40-50 lbs heavier. sucks but thats one of the reasons why im here=]
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My fiance is 6' and 127lbs (damn hummingbird metabolism.....) im 4'8" and have 7lbs to gain before i weigh as much as him.