How many times have you relapsed?

Options
2»

Replies

• sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am not really shure how many times it has been...we will say 3 or 4. I have actually lost as much as 60 lbs before. And I time before that 40. I never stick to anything....I think that the problem with the way I did things before was that I was eating to lose weight. Rather than eating to be healty and live my life. I we depriving my self of things and doing fad diets that I really couldnt keep up with. The thing that is different about now and what I am hopeing will make the difference, is that I enjoy my food...I am make changes that I will be able to live with for the long haul. The meals I eat I can feed to my daughter too. Im not eating to lose weight....I just think my eating healthy will definitely bring forth that result. And using MFP's food tracker really helps me to stay aware of things.
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Oh and when I answer this I am considering a relaspe a significant amount of time to where I completely lose focus on eating right and/or exercising. No one day or one meal, I dont consider that a relaspse if its one or 2 even 3 days. I allow my self days that I go off track a bit...just to keep my grounded. I dont miss wedding or sit sadly in the corning nibbling carrots while everyone else enjoys fabulous foods...I dont do that at all. I still live my life...I dont mind my weightloss being slow becasue of my desicions either....it is not a race I am just trying to get there and I will this time...Im rooting for me and all of you as well....WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    didnt relapse once in the first 2 years while losing weight. lost 28lbs (slow progress. didnt have all the info until i came to MFP)
    then in 2012 i relapsed, gained a few lbs...9 to be exact. joined MFP, lost the 9lbs.

now im in a sluggish cycle of being on track, relapsing, being on track, relapsing, being on track. its torture.
    but i've been stuck at 12stones all throughout this cycle. :noway:

i know what to do but i just cant do it!!! :explode:
  • seaKind
    seaKind Posts: 136
    Options
    pretty much every Sunday since I started...
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I can't say I've had a relapse so to speak but, I did try 'eat more to weigh less' and gained about 5lbs. I'm now back to doing what I did when I lost the 40lbs and I'm down 5lbs already. I'm just eating less, eating healthier and moving more.
  • merso001
    Options
    I'm right there with you!!