Friday night, alcohol time yay!

Options
1235»

Replies

• erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Some. Blue Moon's is good. Some Micro brews are bitter and very pumkin-y. Not that warm spicey kind..

blue moon is my second favorite to post road. i put a lot of cinnamon sugar on the rims of the bitter ones :). not sure i ever met a pumpkin beer i didn't like!
  • lustergirl
    lustergirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have some heineken at home that needs to be drunk:)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Surprising

The other day I went to lunch. I said to the waittress, "do you have shock top" she says, "Yes we do!", I say "yay", she brings said *shock top*... I take a sip... wtf.. "what is wrong with my shock top?"... "Oh, that's the pumpkin ale," says another waitress...

it wasn't bad, I just wasn't expecting it... and I don't think I'll have it again. I hate it when the universe tries to be my mom and makes me taste things I don't really want to taste.
    Will someone tell me what pumpkin beer is????

haha thought I was missing something great but, it sound likie it is something I can miss. I am in UK and I don`t think pumpkin beer is a big thing, but I maybe wrong?

But maybe if it is brewed right then it can be tasty?

Loving the other stuff though
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hopefully some Malibu Red... Headed to the Greene Turtle tonight for a friend's bday.. nothing too crazy for me tho.. 845 am soccer game tomorrow..
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    2 woo woos and probably a shot. My BFF is in town! whoop!
  • twinketta
    Options
    2 woo woos and probably a shot. My BFF is in town! whoop!

Well you are going to be the princess tonite for sure!

Cheers, another excuse for a drinkie here lol! Not the pumpkin stuff just plain ole white wine!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I am soooo offended. I am preggers and can not drink. Do not write a post unless it applies to everyone!!!!

REPORTED

::STOMPSFEET&RUNSOUTOFTHREAD!!!::

JK, I am truely happy and jealous for/of all of you!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    Pumpkin beer :)

I sure could go for one right now!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    A glass or two of Moscato :drinker:
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ying ying.
  • andeehrdz
    andeehrdz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    mmm I'm a whiskey girl, Sazerac's all the way tonight <3
  • cncrafton
    cncrafton Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nothing tonight, but tomorrow I'm going to someone's 21st birthday party and I definitely plan to finish at least one bottle of wine by myself!
  • twinketta
    Options
    I am soooo offended. I am preggers and can not drink. Do not write a post unless it applies to everyone!!!!

REPORTED

::STOMPSFEET&RUNSOUTOFTHREAD!!!::

JK, I am truely happy and jealous for/of all of you!

Aww littlemisssunshine! well done you for keeping away from the alcohol! Don`t worry someone will make up for what you cannot drink :-)

But it is a bummer not being able to have a little drink. We can have a little toast togethr with a drink when your baby is born!

Keep safe and look after you and the little unborn one :-))))
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Cognac it is!
  • Erica_G2012
    Options
    Woooo, fancy pants in the house :) I would say I'd have the 18 year old scotch but man that stuff is potent. So, the diet cream soda and rum has hit my desktop and I'm relaxing with a tasty beverage. Cheers to you all!!

Cognac it is!