GUYS ONLY !! Show me your BEFORE and AFTERs

Options

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    startofUD20April2012_zps2ceb60ff.jpg

June2012after6weeksofUD20andafewweeksata500caldeficit_zps1dd7d4f4.jpg

This was me over the course of about 8/10 weeks. I ran the Ultimate Diet 2.0. I have managed to keep the progress made from this. A link to the thread where I posted about my experience can be found at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143990151&highlight=ultimate+diet+experience+tommybhoy

Feels a crazy urge to come clean up your room :frown: What's wrong with me!

Ugh, me too!!

hahaha! I was thinking the same thing!
  • AvaMims
    AvaMims Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Forget the room...You are to be commended for doing so great with MFP....:smile:
  • Justinr87
    Justinr87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This thread is great motivation for someone who is only 4 weeks in and about 15 pounds down! You all look great (no homo) :P and I can't wait to join you guys and put my before and after pictures on here!
  • K_Smith86
    Options
    This thread is the one of the most inspirational, not to mention sexy as all get out, I have ever seen!! Good job to all of you wonderful men!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Way to go guys, keep it up!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    This thread is great motivation for someone who is only 4 weeks in and about 15 pounds down! You all look great (no homo) :P and I can't wait to join you guys and put my before and after pictures on here!

This. Except I mean it totally homo.
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    I have dropped about 60-70 pounds since I started my journey. Still have some identity issues keeping me from posting pictures. I will search around for some before and after pictures...
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Wow, every single one of these guys is amazing!!! I love it!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow! Alllll you guys have done an amazing job! You look fantastic! I am truly inspired AND IMPRESSED! Keep up the fabulous work!
  • falcon367
    Options
    Before: May 13, 2012 - 188.6 lb

IMAG0172Small2.jpg

After: August 26, 2012 - 154.4 lb

IMAG0280-CopySmall.jpg
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    beforepicture_zpsba18ac40.jpg

2012-09-15_10-10-35_969_zpsf87916a2.jpg

Whoa! You didn't just lose weight, you lost YEARS. You look your age now!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job guys! Keep up the good work!
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think I'm enjoying this thread a little bit too much. So many hot, handsome men.
  • Ashmayne
    Options
    check out my posts for my progress photos. :)
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, guys. I looked at this thread to take a look at the male transformations (as they are vastly underrepresented) but now I'm just admiring the man meat. GLORIOUS! This thread... your muscles... are GLORIOUS! Congrats, guys! I dare say I am not the only one on here feeling a little warm :p
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    All of you guys look so amazing! AWESOME work everybody!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    All you guys look great!!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
  • mrsmustgetmuscles1
    Options
    you're amazing, way to go!
  • mama4loca
    Options
    YOWZA! Awesome transformations :)
  • apedinger
    Options
    Because I am to lazy to go upload the original pictures, a friend of mine put this together for me the other day after a conversation of how I dont see the 77lb loss Ive done.

diff543440_651181372300_25467749_n_zps518c066d.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!