30 day weight loss challenge 17th sept 2012

Options

Replies

• Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A few days late but i'll join everyone here. Following the rules already, though I had a cheat day yesterday (beers) - So back to being extra good today.

Will post everynow and then with my progress.

Good luck guys/gals!!
  • sesefeeney
    sesefeeney Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i will TRY!!! Do I need to do anything besides reply? I am not sure about how everything works in this program. Please let me know.

I weigh on Thursday's and trying to stay 1000 cal a day. Walk 3 miles 7 days a week. And plan on starting doing a Wii workout 3 times a week (haven't started that yet - suppose to start today (Wednesday - Sept. 19).

Once again please let me know what else I am suppose to do in keeping up with your game plan. I am going to send you a friend request with this posting.

Thanks and hope to see big changes in everybody !!!!

Nancy

Hi Nancy
    basically you have to check in here EVERYDAY to say how well or not your doing. the rules are right at the top if you need any help. Pick a day to weigh yourself, lets know your starting weight and every 7 days post your new weight or inches, whichever suits you. i'm doing 3 days of cardio and 3 days of strength training but you do what you can and follow the rules as it works for your lifestyle. Try and eat CLEAN foods. so nothing processed or with sugar. so no sugary drinks or snacks. have one to two portions of fruit a day and fill up on veggies and good healthy carbs!
    hope i've answered your questions.
    send me a message or write on here if you need more help and will answer soon as i can!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    Yes, not eating sugar will be hard for me too :-/ I'd like to know if I should be doing something else too.
    hiya!!! Not sure what you mean about doing something else. I would have some clean carbs though as it helps the transition from sugar to no sugar. good carbs like sweet potatoes, plantain etc. (no white potatoes.... those are lethal) and good fats like coconut oil, nuts etc will help make the sugar cravings easier to handle. cutting out all carbs completely might be a bit too hardcore and unsustainable.
    feel free to send me messages if you're unclear about the rules.
    for exercise aim to do 4-6days a week. at least 2 days of weight training!
    good luck you guys!!
    and thanks for joining in!!!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    also guys, you are allowed ONE cheat MEAL a week, NOT day but cheat mea
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    had a great day today!!! day 3 done!!!
    so my workout out for monday, i just sort of went into the zone and was on the cross trainer for an hour and when i looked up i had burnt 1000kcal!!! so strange, never done loong cardio before, dont even like it, guess i'm really stressed!!
    did a 30 mins body rock yesterday and sunday i had about 45 mins of tonique(alot of squats and lunges) so today was my rest day exercise wise!!
    diet going really well touch wood(this is where i struggle the most so a bit happy but still very cautious)
    taking it one day at a time!!!
    we got this people!!!
  • plowjohn
    Options
    I'm working out an hour and 1/2 a day. The challenge is really pushing me!!!
  • Sillykitty88
    Options
    Ok, so I have failed the first couple days, but yesterday and today I am back on track. Did my c25k week 2 program yesterday, and tonight plan on weight lifting and maybe 30 minutes light cardio on my bike. Tomorrow is weigh in. The weekends are the hardest for me to not give in to temptation.
  • laceepeery
    laceepeery Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :smile:
  • pamsad
    pamsad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    count me in!:flowerforyou:
  • pamsad
    pamsad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing great and so will I !

I am having a snack now but plan on going to the gym right afterwards!
    :drinker:
  • I'm in!
  • nikkcamacho
    Options
    I'm in. I want to 50lbs. SW: 170
    GW: 120
    I need help with motivation and tips. Im a working mom with 2 small kids. I need tips on easy recepes or foods to eat and tips on excersing with very little time for myself
  • SLLEE
    Options
    I'm in and didn't even know it!!!!!!!! Starting weight on 9/16 282lbs :laugh: so far this week lost 2. My profile picture needs to be updated...I was 310 in my profile picture. Just did Turbo Fire 55 EZ class...kicked butt!
  • weatwell
    weatwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in...my starting weight is 166 and my goal weight is 125!
    Today has been a good eating day and I also ran/walked 3 miles. I will do a workout video tonight before bed.
  • plowjohn
    Options
    I'm happy, happy, happy.......I'm only .6 lbs away from losing 10 lbs. I know it sounds like such a small number, but its a great accomplishment for me. It's the jump start that I needed to keep me motivated. I cant wait to see my progress at the end of this 30 day challenge.....wish me luck!!!
  • dominikaro
    Options
    I'm definitely in, I'm need to loose at leas 4 kg by the end of October!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    I'm in. I want to 50lbs. SW: 170
    GW: 120
    I need help with motivation and tips. Im a working mom with 2 small kids. I need tips on easy recepes or foods to eat and tips on excersing with very little time for myself
    Have you tried bodyrock.tv? their workouts are only 12 mins long and very intense and effective. also fitness blender is another good exercise site. with foods, you can google healthy CLEAN recipes and find some. there are tonnes. if you're struggling a bit, pm me and i can send you some ideas!
  • SLLEE
    Options
    Today was girl day out of the office. We went to Olive Garden....I checked the website to see what fit my calorie intake. Minestrone Soup (1 bowl) and Salad dry the first time around and with dressing the second time around ugh! I left feeling more hungry than I would if I had had my meal replacement with almond silk milk after a mid-afternoon workout! I can't stand it, so I did a workout when I got home. AHHHHHHH! Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    missed my workout day 5!!! so gutted, just bad timing and really busy but eating wasnt bad(could have been better)
    bring on today!!! super busy! soooo many chores but WILL FIND TIME TO WORKOUT AND EAT CLEAN!!!!
    check back later!!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    Im in...my starting weight is 166 and my goal weight is 125!
    Today has been a good eating day and I also ran/walked 3 miles. I will do a workout video tonight before bed.
    my goal weight is 125lbs too!!!! we can do this!!!!!
    i'm hoping to be late 130s by the time this challenge is over then start it over again to get to 125lbs!!!
    will add you as a friend so we can motivate each other.
    ps- i started from 210lbs and now under 155lbs .