What is your weakness?!

Options

Replies

• Chinese Food ( chicken fried rice with some duck sauce on top, & beef teriyaki & crab rangoons) Yumm!!
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine is honey BBQ boneless chicken wings from Applebees. I call it my Cheat Meal - the one thing I'm always allowed to have no matter the calories. :)
  • hannaisthebest
    Options
    i love peanutbutter
  • atulas
    atulas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pringles
  • bradp1979
    bradp1979 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't have any one weakness. For me, any time anything unhealthy is around, I want it. I can't have unhealthy things in the house for a "once in a while" treat, I will end up eating it all in one sitting. Sometimes I will buy something out of the ordinary for one non-standard meal, and I will use that one ingredient almost exclusively until it is gone. The most recent one was the tortillas I had left over from a burrito night I hosted with a couple friends. I wrapped everything in these damn tortillas until they were all gone. lol

In short, my weakness is lack of discipline when something tasty and unhealthy is around.
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    mine are fresh bakery bread with butter, pizza and alcohol
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, pizza, and sugary cereal and wine
  • tacklethis
    Options
    Milk Chocolate candy! Especially Hershey's Symphony candy bar with toffee and almonds:)
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    chocolate, wine, cheese. i don't fight them :)

This! I have just mastered the art of moderation!
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    potato chips with sour cream and television
  • juliecarp80
    Options
    HaPpY hOuR! AND Weekends for some reason. I always feel like I have an "all access pass" to food and drink!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    food
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips :explode:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My own homemade family recipe of a sweet Italian bread. I can't make it often because when it's warm, and I can smell it in my entire home, I cannot resist it. I do make room for it in my daily cals though. :)

I refuse to give up ANY certain food because it's 'bad'. It's all about learning what moderation is and fitting it in, otherwise you're on a DIET and you'll not be able to maintain your weight after you reach goal.
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Sweet Thai Chilli Sensations crisps!

Have managed to not eat the crisps (missing them so badly!!)
    Changed from dairy milk chocolate to dark chocolate and just have 2-4 squares every few days when I feel like a wee hit :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    ice cream....i try not to keep it in the house because i want it everynight! and 1/2 a cup is so sad looking. switched to frozen yogurt to get my fix for less fat and calories and bigger serving sizes!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    lately..its been trail mix...the kind that has chocolate covered almonds in it? I'm thinking..hey..this is healthy..!! Nuts...raisins...blah blah...

Well..not when I keep eating it.. I wont be buying it again..haha
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms.

I can have them around me and no problems. The SECOND I taste one, I eat the whole box. I can not practice moderation with them so unfortunately they are banned.
  • LexRaven
    LexRaven Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My weakness: cheese and cookies.
  • DebbsBee
    Options
    ice cream....i try not to keep it in the house because i want it everynight! and 1/2 a cup is so sad looking. switched to frozen yogurt to get my fix for less fat and calories and bigger serving sizes!

^^this^^ have also tried replacing ice cream with sorbet, even less cals than frozen yogurt and cheap to buy too.

but also:
    Cheese
    Chocolate
    BEER!