JUNE STARTERS ~ Feb 7th weigh-in

Options
Ok, ladies!!! It's here!!! A NEW WEEK!!! Let's blow this one away!! Let's make this OUR week!!! I hope you all do well!!! Let's reach our goals!!
I will weigh-in Wednesday as usual....
By the way, do we have any Valentine's Day goals set? Share those with us... Let's ROCK THIS WEEK!!!

Replies

• linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself yesteday and it said 259.6 but did it again this morning and it was 261.2... so I have to go with the higher weight.

SW - 300
    LW - 263
    CW - 261.2
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You're still down, so YAY!!! Way to go!!! :drinker:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 139.4
    TW 139.6

I had a terrible eating weekend, but I'm looking forward to a week of exercise and good eating before Valentine's.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose 1 whole lb before Sunday. We don't really celebrate V-day. It will be hard since I ate really bad Friday and Sunday. I'm hoping to fit in an extra gym day this week...
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Starting Weight: 303
    Current Weight: 269

I don't get my body. I weighed in on Friday morning (before eating anything) and I weighed in at 272. Then this morning (after a not so good weekend) I weigh in at 269?! Ugh I wish my body would make up it's bloody mind.

Either way I'm determined to get back on track and get back to losing. At least my official weigh ins are still under the BMI of Morbidly Obese. But I really want to lose!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I think I need a stuffy head, runny nose, fever, anti-bloat, anti-TOM, so you can rest medicine.

SW - 208.5
    LW - 185.5
    CW - 182
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself yesteday and it said 259.6 but did it again this morning and it was 261.2... so I have to go with the higher weight.

SW - 300
    LW - 263
    CW - 261.2

That is frustrating, but still -1.8 is fantastic!!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Starting Weight: 303
    Current Weight: 269

I don't get my body. I weighed in on Friday morning (before eating anything) and I weighed in at 272. Then this morning (after a not so good weekend) I weigh in at 269?! Ugh I wish my body would make up it's bloody mind.

Either way I'm determined to get back on track and get back to losing. At least my official weigh ins are still under the BMI of Morbidly Obese. But I really want to lose!

I am pretty sure my scale has mind of its own. Although every time I match it up against the WII they are the same. Who knows?

Congratulations 4lbs that is absolutely amazing.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    I think I need a stuffy head, runny nose, fever, anti-bloat, anti-TOM, so you can rest medicine.

SW - 208.5
    LW - 185.5
    CW - 182

Great weigh in Magg. Hope you are reeling better soon!:flowerforyou:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 139.4
    TW 139.6

I had a terrible eating weekend, but I'm looking forward to a week of exercise and good eating before Valentine's.

I had a terrible eating weekend too. I think it was the worst since I started MFP. I am hoping to at the very least maintain like you.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    it's been a bad weekend. snowed in the past 3 days and getting more snow tomorrow. boo!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options

SW - 208.5
    LW - 185.5
    CW - 182

Bless your heart!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!! Congrats on your loss!!! :drinker:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I weighed in on Thursday last week so not much of a change since then but this week I weighed in tonight.

sw- 265
    lw- 218
    cw- 217.75
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I weighed in on Thursday last week so not much of a change since then but this week I weighed in tonight.

sw- 265
    lw- 218
    cw- 217.75

oops- technical difficulty
  • kandyjo
    Options

sw- 265
    lw- 218
    cw- 217.75

oops- technical difficulty

YOu have a really accuarte scale!!! I mean, to the quarter of a pound!!! :drinker: Congrats on moving down :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Just want to throw a quick reminder out here...

We are going to do some more "during" pics and post them to the website in the middle of March...
    So, say about the second week of March we can start posting pics...
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Oh man I gotta get pumping!!! lol
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Hopefully the scale starts moving in the right direction before then. I am setting a goal of 144 by mid March for our pictures. That would leave me 3 months to lose the last 9 by the end of June. Wish me luck! Gosh I can't wait for the warm weather to get here so I will want to be out and active all the time. I feel so lethargic and I want comfort food in this cold weather.

How long until spring? I should have caved to my husbands suggestion of a warm get away. I said no before the real cold arrived. What was I thinking??
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I gotta get moving too!!! I've lost 8lbs since the last during pic... I would like for that to be between 10 and 15lb loss for optimal wow factor :laugh:
    We can do it, ladies!!

I'm soooo ready for the warm weather too!!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Looks like some good losses this week, ladies! And dang Amanda, 4 lbs!? That is amazing! My body is crazy too and sometimes it makes me mad that I can't predict what it will do. My latest conundrum: I have been exercising really hard lately, several times a week. I don't lose anything, then I rest for a few days and boom, the scale goes down. What's up with that? :noway: Oh well, I will def. take it! :happy:

Maggs, I hope you get to feeling better. Lots of fluids! :)

I'm excited about taking pics again. I haven't lost much between now and then, but hopefully there will be more definition. Who knows when I will get to my goal; as long as it's by June 1st I'm ok with that! Can you guys believe it will be a year? Crazy!!