5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

Options

Replies

• cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look so much younger! Congrats! I am sure you are as proud of yourself as I am.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bump for more inspirational before and after photos!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BUMPING even though I'm 5'4.5' we still have some of the same qualities !! Great job ladies on all of your successes !
  • sionnain
    Options
    5'1.5" - no real story, but you can look at my pictures. most i've weighed is 122 lbs but i don't have any pictures of that. i'm currently around 103 lbs. just trying to gain muscle & lose fat.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2
    27 years old
    Lowest weight has been 115 and currently 136 but working on getting lower again.
    feel free to add me as its always nice to share support with each other xxx
  • xcarbonix
    Options
    Bump!

These are all super amazing and encouraging stories! It's so great to hear from other lovely short women!
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Height 5-0 even
    Starting Weight 215
    Current Weight 210
    Goal Weight 125

Hello,
    I have been attempting to use MFP on and off for about a year, you know the usual yoyo crap. I would like to get serious about it , I always felt I was "to far gone" to even try anymore. I just wanted to say thank you for the post seeing how everyone can do this , why can't I . I am sure some of you people love food as much as I do! I have started with just eating healthy like no more red meat , no fried foods and no chocolate or sweets try to do everything organic. I don't think its enough I guess I need to count calories and exercise more.
  • hildar2005
    Options
    amazing results way to go !!
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • littlebutnice
    littlebutnice Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi i am 5ft 1ins n currently weigh in at 151lb. i am just starting week 3 of diet and insnity lost 6lb in the last 2 week . hoping to get down to about 120lb ( dont care how long this takes am here for the long haul ). feel free to add me xx
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You all look terrific. Can't wait to add my success story someday!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is just a stomach comparison (that seems to be an area we all want to see changes in.) I did this in 90 days by watching what I eat and working out. I do RI30 and DDP Yoga every other day and run 3 days a week.

4 11 (Almost 5 foot)
    SW 131
    CW 121
    GW 115
    2GW 110
    UGW 105

Is it me, or does this look extremely unhealthy on the verge of looking anorexic??

I'm 5'2", GW is 125.
    It's just you!, she's 4'11 121lbs.....4'11 normal weight is 99lbs to 119lbs and she's shooting for 105 which is just about right.
    She's not very curvy but doesnt seem unhealthy.

You are a whole 3' taller than her keep that in mind.

^ What she says! The girl looks great, leave her be ! She's even got some abs coming in! Jealousy only hurts yourself, you know. Try to keep this thread positive - We are here to support!

oh, and....bump!
  • akkanyc
    akkanyc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jazzyfeisty
    Options
    I am 26, 5'2" and holding at 125. I'm not necesarily looking to lose weight, more to tone. Even at my lightest (112 February 2012) I still had a nasty bulging belly. I guess its like those starving african children pictures with the big bellies. I need to figure out how to tone. Millions of crunches do nothing, and I don't have a lot of time for hardcore cardio.

IDEAS????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!