big difference for just 21 days!!

Options
I finaly figured out how to post a pic!!

Thanks to those who helped me!! lol

day0.jpg
this is day 0...284 lbs

day21.jpg

day 21...266.5!

Replies

• Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats! Keep up the good work, whatever you are doing is obviously working!
  • RubyRedGrapeFruit
    Options
    YAY! Good job :) Keep up the awesome work!! WE CAN DO IT!
  • startfromscratch
    Options
    That's really amazing progress! Keep up the good work!
  • gennyvieve
    Options
    awesome!!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • spiral82
    spiral82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice! What are you doing to lose the weight?
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I totaly changed my lifestyle, I watch what I eat and count my calories (and yes I do eat my exercise calories). I also started POWER90, for the first time in my life I see my lat abs!! And i started TKD 3 times a week!
  • Kellee76
    Options
    That's great! It's only my fourth day but I'm hoping for results like that! The only problem is... if you keep this up, you're going to have to change your member name! ;)
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    yeah, I was thinking about that....lol!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Just replace the f with ph... :bigsmile:
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    Too late!! lol
    I just used my actual nickname :laugh:
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the great work..
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful to see hard work pay off!! Good job!!!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    big THANKS everyone!!!:blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Way to GO! :bigsmile:
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    thx again!! lol
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job. How do you manage to eat all of your exercise calories. I earned 669 calories for exercise today. After all of my meals which included almost 600 calories for back ribs, I still have 575 calories left. I cannot eat that much, especially since I am getting ready to lay down for a nap before I head into my night shift. I would love to know your secret.
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    Great job. How do you manage to eat all of your exercise calories. I earned 669 calories for exercise today. After all of my meals which included almost 600 calories for back ribs, I still have 575 calories left. I cannot eat that much, especially since I am getting ready to lay down for a nap before I head into my night shift. I would love to know your secret.

I ajust with nuts, trailmix most of the time, it's very high in Calories for the quantity, it sometimes makes me go a little bit over my fat but i don really mind, as long as i'm going down! Also, it's the good kind of fat and carbs!
    and I'll be honest sometimes I only eat 1/2 of my exercise calories (I have 349 left today) I only use the calories counter on this site as an indication since there's no way it's 100% exact, as long as I stay a under or barely over I find it acceptable.

I hope that helps!!

JF
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!