Replies

• slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Elle129
    Elle129 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Can i just say that this is the best collection of good looking guys ever!! You guys look SOO amazing. I'm here in awe!!

Keep up the good work!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    bump- I KNOW there is more of you out there !
  • tjpipes
    Options
    tn.jpg
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Each and every one of you guys have done an amazing job. At 9 plus pages...I'd be here for the night telling each of you how great you've done. :-D Keep up the awesome work!!

Haha we'll wait for you.

LOL, yeah, I ended u
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Each and every one of you guys have done an amazing job. At 9 plus pages...I'd be here for the night telling each of you how great you've done. :-D Keep up the awesome work!!

Haha we'll wait for you.

LOL, yeah, I ended up spending an hour and a half on this page the other night, trying to comment on everyones awesome results. :)
  • lamarnnem
    Options

Haha we'll wait for you.

LOL, yeah, I ended up spending an hour and a half on this page the other night, trying to comment on everyones awesome results. :)

This page is great for research. And ego boosting. We all need it on us workout/healthy lifestyle journey. And you did forget to add mine. I guess I'll wait til I'm done. Lol
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    7d5b2c21.jpg

Work in progress.

I got ya covered! lol Seriously though; great progress! An amazing difference in just 50 days! Keep it up!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    startofUD20April2012_zps2ceb60ff.jpg

June2012after6weeksofUD20andafewweeksata500caldeficit_zps1dd7d4f4.jpg

This was me over the course of about 8/10 weeks. I ran the Ultimate Diet 2.0. I have managed to keep the progress made from this. A link to the thread where I posted about my experience can be found at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143990151&highlight=ultimate+diet+experience+tommybhoy

Feels a crazy urge to come clean up your room :frown: What's wrong with me!

don't blame me it's my wife's mess

LOL, dude...you need to get control of that!

Heck..I could care less what your room looks like. GREAT JOB! Keep up the awesome work!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    263lbs - 180lbs. All thanks to MFP.

100_1189-1-1.jpg

070512105804-1.jpg

WOW!! Great job!! Woo hoo! Keep it up!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
  • ccorrales63
    Options
    Change_550_zpsf220e696.jpg
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Change_550_zpsf220e696.jpg

Man great work. I'm sure your proud. Keep up the work.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    BUMP

:heart: Outstanding Transformations :heart:
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    7d5b2c21.jpg

Work in progress.

I got ya covered! lol Seriously though; great progress! An amazing difference in just 50 days! Keep it up!

Vindication. Haha. Thank you.
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is before and after P90X. :)

rsz_rsz_day_0_day_90.jpg

WOW!!!!! Some of the the others were wonderful...but this one had my mouth gaping for a while...amazing!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformations and outstanding hard work! I'm fighting the urge to friends list ALL of you! I LOVE motivating friends!
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    These are some fantastic transformation photos. Great job, guys!

More motivation to keep working hard to get results as you all have.
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    MOAR sexy man meat please!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!