whats pi**ed you off today?

Options
Name one thing that has made your blood boil today? Mine was trying to fold a fitted sheet neatly! Seriously - I nearly lost it!

Replies

• ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for work after one whole week of this stupid salycate (sp) - free diet and STILL ITCHING!!! I am having a systemic allergic reaction to spider bites and this diet is the latest in a string of non-effective remedies suggested by my doctor.... Not a good time...
  • ashley2586
    ashley2586 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Walking in to the office with every trash can empty, as in no bags replaced in it. My boss does that several times a week and it drives me insane!!! I have to let clients in and think it looks half assed if the office isn't completely in order. I tend to be a little OCD about everything being in order.

( I do appreciate him pulling the trash, just wish he would put bags in the cans!)
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to copy a bunch of records for my Daughters new Dr. and my printer keeps messing thing up! :mad:
  • 1969ned
    1969ned Posts: 219
    Options
    i feel all your pain! :grumble:
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My hubby went to a doctor's appointment....The doctor didn't turn up......Seriously, I think the doctor is losing it!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options
    Made an appt for after work, just got a call that we're getting a sample so won't get out of work on time and had to cancel appt
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    My back hurts from my dogs pulling me down to the ground on Saturday and I was on the phone with my husband and he hung up on me.

That really makes my blood boil.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Finding out that after my job promotion they have made a decision not to replace my current position - so I'm effectively working both. And I didn't find this out from my boss, i found it out from HR when I asked for the applicant CVs.

*insert lots of ********** here*
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Someone stopping behind a school bus that didn't have its stop sign out. The bus driver finally waved the car in front of me through so we could all go.

(On the reverse side, I got rear ended a few years ago when a 16YO driver didn't know that both sides of the street have to stop if the stop sign is out on a bus)
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Chopping onions and rubbing my eye.... seriously, it gets me EVERY TIME! (havent left the house so only 'I' could p!ss me off lol)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    This:

PDkgYrpRu0OPyC3UOG_FTA2.jpg
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Name one thing that has made your blood boil today? Mine was trying to fold a fitted sheet neatly! Seriously - I nearly lost it!

:noway: You folded it?! I usually give up and ball it up! :laugh:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    someone on a thread--i need to let it roll of my back. people saying stupid things really irks the *kitten* out of me.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Not sleeping well last night even though going to bed super early so I could wake up and workout...Finally fell asleep when I should have been excercising. So I missed my 2 hour window for "ME TIME/WORKOUT" in the morning. Puts me in a foul mood. :grumble: :angry: :explode:
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    I didn't let it ruin my day, but my squats sucked really bad this morning. Couldn't find my balance, so I moved on to a different exercise. I was mad at my balance, and even more that I quit.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I strained a quad on steep hills this weekend and it's feeling too sore to hit the trail today !
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    The program I use for work just froze just as I was about to save a huge record that now I have to re-enter all the information for. :mad:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I can beat everyone that's posted so far.

Found out my sewer line is broken. Badly. My basement is finished. They're going to have to take out part of the bathroom wall to be able to fix it. FML.
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    My alarm clock!!!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Only 1 thing?!?! can't.

1. woke up late
    2. kids lollygagging around
    3. late for carpool
    4. late dropping off high school kids
    5. dropped my SUP board off the top of my SUV onto the driveway and broke the tip
    6. shop where I bought it too backed up so had to go to another place
    7. $85-95 repair
    8. drove 9 miles with emergency brake on

edit: 9. just realized that MFP somehow reset all my custom goals back to default settings 3 days a ago and I just noticed now--WTF?!

GAHAHHHHHHHHH