Options

Replies

• PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Developing a headache.. .
  • Dame_Venus
    Options
    Cleaning my guinea pig's cage. It was extra messy this week. I was like "What have you been eating?!"
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    When I post a topic asking for genuine help and people feel the need to tell me that I shouldn't lose weight. That is not what I asked, keep your opinions to yourself. If you have not seen or felt the extra fat on my body, do not try to tell me what to do :grumble:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    SPRINT!!! I have been with them for like 10 years but there stupid staff at the local repair shop just made me question why.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking.

Mine is...

...people who do not use apostrophes appropriately.
  • nowakkk
    nowakkk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale and was up 4 lbs from last week. Granted, it's water I've been *****ing about it all day.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i had a surgery in july, and yet another bill came for it today. its a few days away from october... i realllllly wish they would send something that would warn me about how many are to come.
  • ahultgren
    Options
    Finding 3 tickets on my car.
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    Someone flaming me in email when I was trying to help. If you don't fully explain the situation, I can't resolve it.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    The better question is what has NOT p!ssed me off today. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    im trying to get statements printed in my office today and OF COURSE it is busy. that really angers me. :angry:
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking, mine is that I am living with the in-laws currently while in transition of moving into a new place and I used the computer desk instead of the laptop and my hubby`s mother (person who dislikes me for no reason) read my mfp while I stepped out because I by accident forgot to close it and that never happens to me!!! :( I can`t stop thinking about it, it has a lot of personal stuff on here for me, it`s my spot where it doesn`t need to be invaded
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how well I cover my underwear with pads, my period always leaks over the left side. Went through 2 pairs in 20 minutes this morning.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Being told at 1030 today that the meeting that usually takes me 2-3 days to prepare will be tomorrow at 1000!

Seriously, it takes me almost 3 days to gather all the information that I need to put the PP slides together, hmmmm guess i'll be in work early tomorrow then
  • gusnjay
    gusnjay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We have a machine here that does that (we are a comercial laundry) and it too can't fold a fitted sheet neatly. I feel your pain.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My freaking dog waking me up at 4am barking at NOTHING, Literally NOTHING
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    There are new asian people moving into the office building next to us who obviously cannot read numbers and park in THEIR spot!

May I add that they have 2 spots right next to each other. One guy parked next to their designated spot and then the other guy two spots down on our spot. GRR
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Mine was that my MR son's band teacher called to tell me he was trying him on percussion even though we have talked about this a dozen times and I told him to take that approach EVERY time!! Plus he woke me up!! I cannot stand this guy...and he is rude to boot!!

Oh and that I have no money to pay bills and will have to find a shelter soon:( Sick of it!
  • betsymichaud12
    Options
    I got so frustrated at folding fitted sheets that I looked it up on You Tube. Sure enough, there was a video on how to do it. Now I can do it (not very well, but better than stuffing it in the linen closet).
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all! I prefer to be pissed on. It's kinda my thing :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I've heard about golden showers ...

True story :

about 10 years ago I worked with a lady named Golden. Rumors were that she was named Golden because the night she was conceived the parents had performed that particular Act. To add a bit of humor into it...she married a guy named Lance Bottoms. Her married name is Golden Bottoms.

Real Life provides better laughs than anything comedians come up with.