Green Coffee Bean Extract?

Options
124»

Replies

• Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Green Tea Extract is fine for me, I think.

Unless White Tea Extract becomes mainstream, at which point I'll switch. :)
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Half the stuff Dr. Oz promotes is paid s*** and is literal s***. Especially when he talks about skin care products, oh my god, he recommends the worst, chemical filled crap, whatever pays his bills! And yet I still watch the show occasionally haha.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It will probably only work for you if you don't do your research. The placebo effect is a strong one! Us nutrition science majors never get the benefits of these miracle pills :( school brainwashed us.

Damn all the books!! :happy:
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I got an initial increase in weekly weight loss when I started, but my weight loss progress went back to normal after the first week.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    OK, GREEN coffee beans ARE different than ROASTED coffee beans....right? Doesnt the roasting change the bean? Couldn't it be losing some key ingrediant in the process? I dunno about the rest of you, but I was always taught in school, that Burning, Boiling ect at high temps CHANGES molcules and such.....So please quit telling me that green coffee beans are the same as BURNT coffee beans....
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Their not the same as burnt coffee beans lol. Idk who told you that but your right we learned this in like 5th grade lol
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I lost less than a pound in September. I wasn't being good with my diet the last half of the month, and I stopped taking the green coffee bean extract the last half of the month. But I realized something else. Green coffee bean extract is supposed to make you burn fat faster. Alcohol makes you burn fat slower. For this stuff to work, I need to quit drinking wine. In theory, it's gonna cancel out the benefits of the green coffee beans.
  • yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ive been taking green coffee bean extract about every other day (i have attention deficit disorder...nothing is routine in my life)
    for about a month. I'm hoping for help with my cholesterol. It's been over 200 for the past 10 years. never took medication for it.I'm also prediabetic, so I'm looking to improve my health in all areas... I go to doctors next week and will get lab work done, and find out my cholesterol numbers and post here if they're any good.
  • HeatherLynnO
    HeatherLynnO Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well, I did the green coffee bean extract religiously for about three months, and I can report that the first week, they were like magic pills, i dropped pounds without doing anything....after that, i never saw another thing come of it...in fact, AFTER i quit taking them, I seemed more ravenous appetite wise than I had previously....so for me, I'm saying that for me, GCB capsules, DID NOT work for me.

*sighs*

was worth a shot, and I'm always up for a good experiment....

Hope all of you had better luck than I did!

Thanks for all the comments and playing along with me on this little experiment. :)

Luv,
    ~hl~
  • tjham1
    tjham1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also took them pretty faithfully for about 2 months and didn't really see any difference from my already ongoing weight loss. No increase in energy either. If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true!
  • InPieces3
    Options
    Well this pretty much made my mind up on whether I was going to waste my money on them or not. I'm losing and exercising, so what I'm doing is working, so I'm not trying to tempt the weight loss Gods right now. I seen it advertised and so many on that website kept saying how much of a miracle it was... but ya know something.... I'm not into the whole *miracle weight loss* thing anymore. I know now that it takes work... it takes dedication and commitment to getting healthy. Now... If I could just get my sister to understand this, I'd be happier.
  • jamie0071
    Options
    My experience has been pretty good, I bought a 30 pill bottle online to try and after taking it twice a day(800mg 2x a day) which lasted me a week and in the past 10 days I've lost 10lbs, I've also been watching what I eat and exercising regularly, but I ran out 3 days ago and i notice I haven't been losing as much weight as i was when I was taking the pills, in the 3 days I haven't taken them I've only lost half a pound, but while taking them I lost about 2lbs every 2-3 days, I bought a bigger 60-day bottle so we'll see how well they continue to work!