1235»

Replies

• CarrieQuiteContrary
    Options
    hahaha
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    If my FB friends looked like you, then maybe there would be a reason for me to go on there. You look great, people are just jealous and petty. Keep it up!
  • JennytheWicked
    JennytheWicked Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    People generally complain when they see something they envy or want.

I'd do it anyway. :smile:
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha!

Well it's funny because am sure if a girl posted a shirtless pic noone would complain
    lmbo!

you shouldn't mind other people, you are proud of what you have achieved,
    you can show , it's your body.... They could complain if you were posting a full body pic
    in a thong. *_*
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Boo Facebook! Stay here and show us your titties! Ow ow!!!!
  • cdmalmrose
    cdmalmrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My philosophy is I may be old and I may be wed but by golly I am not dead!
    so post away!
    Shirts are over rated anyway :O)
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I deleted my FB account three weeks ago because it was just getting too annoying and I decided I was over it. The same damn memes and ecards posted over and over, everyone gushing about their babies like they're the first people in the world to ever have one (them: "little Lauren just made her first solid poopy! I'm so excited!" Me: "STFU and keep that *kitten* to yourself, some of us are trying to eat"). I can't think of a single one of my "friends" on there that I would WANT to see shirtless...this is a much better place for viewing delicious eye candy. :wink:

There is a wonderful app that covers up all the gross annoying baby pics with adorably puppy pictures (or whatever you want to look at). Awesome!!!!

Really?!!! That sounds amazeballs! Less human babies, more adorable baby animals like kittens & puppies (unless I can I cover up the babies with shirtless men?!). Thanks for the heads up, this is truly the most useful information I've been given all day. :)
  • Pema91
    Options
    When I was doing online dating, every girl's profile seemed to state that they did not reply/message dudes with shirtless pics. I think it just makes you look like a douche.
    As somebody who thinks shirtless pictures outside of reasonable venues (for example fitness sites) are obnoxious, I can personally say that when I meet a stranger with a shirtless pic as their main picture, I almost immediately make a judgment that the person is superficial, self-centered, and boring. This is based on experience, however: 10 times out of 10 we have nothing in common and he only messaged me in the first place to ask me if I have a webcam and some free time. :ohwell:

That said, you worked hard for that body and you deserve to be proud of it. As long as you don't start messaging girls with some self-assured Night at the Roxbury line, your friends will either learn to mind their own or filter your pictures out of their news feed.

This. All of this. Exactly.
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying....the men on here (most of them) can post all the shirtless pics they want...lol. ignore the haters.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can post your shirtless pics on my fb ANY ole TIME I promise not to hate

:love:

^^ I was thinking exactly the same thing! I could look at those pics all day long!
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just testing something here. Don't pay me any mind.

t20120809_072124_zpscca4fa24.jpg
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    Ugh, I deleted my FB account three weeks ago because it was just getting too annoying and I decided I was over it. The same damn memes and ecards posted over and over, everyone gushing about their babies like they're the first people in the world to ever have one (them: "little Lauren just made her first solid poopy! I'm so excited!" Me: "STFU and keep that *kitten* to yourself, some of us are trying to eat"). I can't think of a single one of my "friends" on there that I would WANT to see shirtless...this is a much better place for viewing delicious eye candy. :wink:

There is a wonderful app that covers up all the gross annoying baby pics with adorably puppy pictures (or whatever you want to look at). Awesome!!!!

What is this app called? I must have it! xD