One Year Later-My story w/ pics

Replies

• rcthale
    rcthale Posts: 141
    Wow, that's an amazing waistline you've chiseled. Great discipline. Congratulations!
  • Side note, What a small world! I just looked at your profile and saw that you are 30 from Stafford Va. I'm 30 too and I grew up there in Stafford! Crazy.
  • Congrads,you are a total Hottie! Great Job.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Well done! And congrats on having your hubby back at home. And thanks to him for his service to our country! :)
  • ErikaD1979
    ErikaD1979 Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats! Your hard work has paid off. You look beautiful!!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Brings tears to my eyes. love your story. Thanks for sharing.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    You look so great! I'll bet your husband was shocked!

And ditto what many others said, thank you to your husband for his service!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Trying to do the same right now. My hubby got stationed in Japan in June and I wanted to drop weight before I moved over there in December. We just found out that he's being deployed next April and I won't be able to go so I'm staying here in the states instead. I hope to see him once at the beginning of the year before his deployment and then I want to WOW him when I get to see him again after, next October. You're an inspiration and I know I can do this, for me and for him :happy:

Great work, I'm sure your husband is loving the results of all your hard work! :wink:
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 183 Member
    Great story,you look great. I know he was excited to see the new you.
  • How cute are you! Congrats!!!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 239 Member
    You look INCREDIBLE!! What a transformation, beautiful couple too! Congratulations and well done on your hard work, it's amazing!!
  • You look fantastic! So glad to read about your running success. I recently started, and I LOVE it. Good luck as you continue your races. Enjoy the time with your husband!
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Awww this makes me so happy! Congrats!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Wow!! Did he even know it was you! Your look like a totally different person!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    awesome work!!! you look even younger now too.
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome job! Wishing you continued success on your journey. Dedicated and motivated! Semper Fi to both of you.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Wow you look amazing. Congrats. Please thank your husband for his service, from my family and I. We truly appreciate all the sacrifice your family makes for us.
  • htrabucco
    htrabucco Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats to you! That is so amazing you have done so much in a year! Your husband was probably floored! Keep up the good work!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 614 Member
    Amazing ! I bet you guys had a great night after he saw you looking so hot ! lol
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Loved reading this! Beautiful!!!!
    My first 1/2 marathon is Oct 14th .... :-) if I can do it you SURELY Can!!
    I still have 40 to loose... You look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!