whats pi**ed you off today?

Options

Replies

• kjt2021
    kjt2021 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    losing my job last thursday :mad: sent me off the planet...........stepped on the scale and it went the wrong way:sad:
  • prazsong
    Options
    Leaving town tomorrow for 6 days, so I'm trying to get the house cleaned up beforehand.... every time I turn around, I find SOMETHING ELSE that hubby has left open, lying around, didn't put away, etc .... I'm having to pick up after him all the time, AND IT'S REALLY STARTING TO EAT AWAY AT OUR LIVES AND RELATIONSHIP!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have a two year old, a seven month old, and I rarely get any sleep because of it. Anything that looks at me, smells funny, spills, or moves wrong pisses me off.
  • angellynn261
    Options
    I Hate burpees. I can run all day long, do squats, push ups, etc, but burpees are not my friend. Anything that requires me to hit the ground and come back up drives me crazy, and it really hurts the knee I had surgery on. Ick.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Being sick!
    I hate being sick!
    Especially on my days off from work!

:explode:
  • clarrie94
    clarrie94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Right, need to rant! - sorry this is loooooonnnngggggg

basically about two years ago when my mental health went down hill and i started cutting and ****, i was really good friends with this girl and we used to share our problems and stuff as she had OCD, so that was alright, then exams came along and the pressure built up and my friend told me one night that she had got dumped and really felt like killing herself, i took this really seriously and got no sleep that night and felt like ****, but i didnt have her house phone so couldnt call to check if she was ok. and the next day she seemed perfectly fine and i was the one who was in a state!!!
    so, gcse exams came i just about managed to survive them, she didnt really turn up to any exams, but i thought this was fair enough as her OCD was obviously pretty bad at this point and always made sure she was ok.
    then time passed, she seemed to get better but i was feeling **** still, and we kinda drifted apart but still quite good friends.
    Now shes gone to a different college as she got thrown outta sixthform from not turning up to AS exams and failing.
    so here i am after nearly 2 years and what do i find out???...........

That she went and faked it ALL!!!!

After all that time i invested in her to make sure she was ok, while i was struggling myself, i find out that she never had OCD, she faked it just because she was too lazy to come to exams!!!
    My friends have known for a year, but i only just found out and i am sooooo mad!
    i really just cant believe it.

i thought we were sharing a rough part in our lives together but really it was just for attention, she comes out of this situation skinny, not mentally ill, and her scratches on her wrist are so faint you cant see them, i come out of the situation not normal, fat, skrewed up eating, tendancies for depression and a whole lotta ****ing massive scars that arent going to fade any time soon.

wow i feel so much better for that!!!

sorry that was the longest lump of text ever, thanks to any one that bothers to read this! x
  • linda1243
    Options
    Name one thing that has made your blood boil today? Mine was trying to fold a fitted sheet neatly! Seriously - I nearly lost it!

:noway: You folded it?! I usually give up and ball it up! :laugh:

You both did it wrong. You take it out of the dryer and put it right back on the bed! Saves so much work!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My uncles!!! Dad side of the family, they are like vultures as my parents sell their belongings in the US and settle abroad. UGHHHHH.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My freaking dog waking me up at 4am barking at NOTHING, Literally NOTHING

It was just the ghost. It happens sometimes.

i have heard about this and sometimes i think i see stuff in our house...hmmm
  • MichaelFunaro
    MichaelFunaro Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I paid $5.49 for a pint of Artic Zero and found out it had been thawed and re-frozen. You know how it gets all crystalized. I had to throw half of it away. Grrrrrr.
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Email from a co-worker that starts off "I must be honest and say that I am bothered by your email." And she copied my two supervisors because she feels as though I took credit for work she did.

Well, bite my *kitten* lady. I've been doing this stuff so long I really don't give a $hi$ who gets credit for it. I get paid the same either way!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My husband wreaking havoc in our personal AND business bank accounts, right after I got them straightened out from the last mess he made! He's killin me!:explode:
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My list is rather long today"

1. Husband has his a$$hat on and is pissy because he has a midterm on Wednesday

2. 2 out of 3 of my kids wake up several times a night (2.5 and 11 months old)

3. The professor that I had last fall and made an A in the class even though I had a baby in October told me that I should focus on my grades and my family and quit trying to do too much. This was right before I asked him for a letter of rec for a summer research institute.

4. I am so damn stressed it's giving me chest pains. I am 23.
  • book_mage
    book_mage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My coworker is a chicken with her head cut off kind of employee. Everything is urgent, everything needs to be done now, everyone's yelling that they want this or that (they're not, just emailing a lot). Take a breath, chill out, calm down because you're stressing me out.

Also, I'm not a messenger. Deliver it yourself.

Also, I'm not a secretary. Quit asking me where she is.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Nothin so far! :smile:
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Ok... First today was Monday and by definition sucks...
    Then my SO that gar a regression to I don't know being 3 years old and jealous on his brother!
    Work that just accumulates and I should finish everything by Thursday morning... A volume more than enough for 2 weeks...
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    1. I thought a good friend of mine betrayed my trust today, it was very early this morning, I found out soon after he didn't, so that only pissed me off for a couple of hours.

2. I bought blackberries today, I opened them at the store and they looked good...got them home to clean them and there was mold.

3. I burned my arm on the oven while I was making dinner.

4. This freaking plateau I've been in since July....it pisses me off every. single. day.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Had a fight with the b/f last night.
    Did some realizations and I've been a horrible g/f never putting him first, etc.
    So i feel like **** today.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Not really po'd but annoyed that some feel the need to discuss people with other other people when they really shouldn't.