• hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My boss is off sick...WOOHOO

MINE TOO!! :laugh:
    But now Im in charge .... :noway:
  • MrsC2268
    Options
    For the first time in months, I wasn't in any pain. I am so thankful!:happy:
  • becaroo
    becaroo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was sat with my daughter waiting for a bus when she asked me where this bus was going that had just pulled up,
    to Hatfield sweetheart I said.
    Whats in Hatfield mummy,
    A hat in a field I told her.
    She fell about laughing and we laughed together untill we cried.
    When I managed to contain myself I asked her what she thought was at Fishlake and we laughed even harder.
    :-)
    Good day!!!
  • MrsC2268
    Options
    I know this is chat... but mine is still weight-loss related :) As of today I am the lightest I have ever been as an adult! Woohoo!

Congrats to you! That is worth smiling very hard.:smile:
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    A few things:

- I finally got my clothes all put in their propper places after our move. An orderly room makes me less stressed, I find.
    - I got to see my dad today
    - I got to cook today, and the food is GOOD!
    - My husband sent me some text messages from work today that made me smile
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    i have another

reading everyones moment has made me smile again...

corny i know lol
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    One person made my day :)
  • Earthshine
    Earthshine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hung a bird feeder outside my office window 2 weeks ago and the birds finally found it today! I can now work with one eye on the computer and another on the birds! Six of them already with different colors. Certainly makes me smile!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    People actually happy to see me back from vacation
  • betsygw
    betsygw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The sweet little old perverted man at the gym who told me today "I really enjoy watching you walk away....you can stop working out....it's worked!" Def made me smile :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I had a doctor's appointment today.... I got up on the scale and it said 210. My last visit, about 4 months ago, was 227. I weigh in at 208 at home. So I was SO HAPPY! That really proved to me that I was losing weight. It's not just at home anymore =D
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Seeing my husband all giddy like a little boy because he's finally getting his tattoo of the 82nd airborne wings and the parachute from his time in the service.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    I listen to this talk radio station almost all day Mon-Fri. I really like the guy that reads the news. His voice is really sexy and the show that starts at 5, the host usually banters with him. I swoon every time. He was on vacation last week. He was back today. I've been swooning all day.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    my seven year old made me a very elaborate picture that she wrapped in "wrapping paper" she made herself and coupled with a card that she also made for my birthday. She made it last night but sneaked it into her backpack so she could give it to me when she got off the bus. Love her!
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Playing airplane with my two and a half month old daughter and hearing her laugh out loud when I lifted her up in the air.
    Picking my two and a half year old daughter up from pre-school and having her run into my arms with a big smile on her face.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I got the results for one of my modules of the Masters I am doing and got a distinction. I am extremely happy.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Searching through inspirational quotes! Love them.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday. I'm receiving a lot of extra ♥♡ today.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I home from work, sick, today, but my doctor listened to my concerns and gave me the medication I asked for.
    Also, my job is very flexible and is allowing me to work from home today and tomorrow.

And I have chamomile tea with honey. :)
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I posted something wrong, by mistake, and instead of fixing it, It is right now it is a game to see who else notices.
    for dinner I had 3 stuffed hot people(stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, black cracked pepper, salt, and sugar) and four pieces of fried califlower... it was good