congratulations!!! you look fabulous!! :smile:
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Whoot! Great job, you look fantastic! :smile:
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing, congratulations, a wonderful achievement & great inspiration :)
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! wtg
  • jnoire
    Options
    Great Job!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nice work! The changes in your face are crazy! You look like a totally different person!
  • Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pictures! You have done a great job! WOOT WOOT!
  • Starality
    Options
    You look amazing! I know what your saying . i still look the same in the mirror also. My friends tell me they can see the weight loss.
    I am going to take my photos and match them with my befoore photos . I started July 15, so its has been 2 months and some days. I do look at my July 15th photo. I need to update..
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Look at that nice toned butt girl! SEXY! :laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You look great! Congrats on your accomplishment and good luck getting those last 6lbs gone to reach your goal. Amazing what you did in 6 months.
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Very inspiring as I started at the same weight as you!
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So back at the end of February 2012 none of my jeans fit me any more and I finally said, I will not buy bigger pants! Then I joined MFP and started my weight loss journey. I had tried many times before to lose weight without any success. I never ever thought I could get to were I am now. I have to admit until I made all my before and after pics today I never even saw it when I looked in the mirror, I thought I looked the same.I think differently now, I am 44LBS down with a total of 22 inches off my body! I have to thank MFP for holding me accountable for all my food and my wonderful friends I have made on here, I couldn't have done it without you!!! :happy: I am 6lbs away from my goal and ready to maintain my weight. If I can do it anyone can! Never give up, even when things are hard and always believe in yourself! and surround yourself with positive motivational friends! I have never felt so healthy and happy. :smile: :heart: Thanks MFP!!!!

March2012Panorama_zpsa26b1085.jpg

May2012Panorama_zps9fdb66e1.jpg

July2012Panorama_zpsde52c9f2.jpg

Sept2012Panorama_zpsb0d300f0.jpg

2012facepan_zps43c88861.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments I truly appreciate it. :blushing:
    So I have seen a few questions and received many messages on what I did and how much I worked out and so on. Here is the low down on what I did for anyone that wants to know.

So when I used my elliptical I ran for minimum 20min to 45min depending on how much time I had. The first 2 months I couldn't do more than 25min. also I would switch up my programs on my elliptical every week make it harder.
    Before I did my run I would always do yoga for as long as I could, at first it was only 10min of yoga. Now I can do 30-40min of yoga. I did this minumum 3-5 times a week.

The type of yoga I did was one I found on you-tube this lady has a whole bunch of videos that is yoga designed for weight loss and it's pretty intense and hard at first but I love it! Her name is sadienardini and here is a link to the video I have been doing lately.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Wt9CFb-4s&feature=plcp&context=C4222d00VDvjVQa1PpcFOwleYwIuppHMLKz1hJ7W9hKG2xlLpCXtw%3D

I also started walking to my one job it's only 25min walking total a day but I think it helped. I also stated walking anywhere I could or ridding my bike when I had the time.

Also one thing that I believe that is a huge help is I stopped drinking soda pop and no beer at all it was hard at first but now I drink water all the time and love it. When I drink alcohol now I have hard liquor pressed with water and No fast food of any kind at the beginning. Now I will have take out once and awhile but very rarely and my fast food choices have changed drastically.

And always log your food everyday! Holding yourself accountable for what you eat it is important. I think I never succeeded before in weight loss because I never had a food diary like I did on MFP. Also just eating fruits and lots of veggies and proper portions sizes for meat is important as well.

The belly fat burning foods I would try to consume every day where things like whole grains, I changed all my breads, pastas, rice and anything that I could to whole grains. Things like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries. Anything in the berries family is a good belly fat burner. Also nuts are good walnuts are the best for belly fat burning. I also started having popcorn for a snack when I felt like junk food and dark chocolate that is 80% dark or more is good for belly fat but in moderation of course. and 2 other good belly fat burning foods are eggs and beans but I never eat those cause I hate beans and I am allergic to eggs.

I got all this food info from a friend of a friend that used to be a nutritionist and a personal trainer. and I confirmed it with research I did online. I also was told that eating a serving of dairy either 30min before your workout or 30min after really helps your body burn off all that bad fat. So after my workouts I always have some sugar free yogourt a glass of skim milk and usually some berries of any kind.

So I hope this helps answer everyone's questions. I just want to add again that having a support system is key! Mine was all my great friends on MFP and like I said before I couldn't have done it without them. I wish everyone the best of luck on there weight loss journeys and I know you can all succeed!!!! I never ever thought I would be where I am now, and here I am.
    SO ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! Anything is possible when you put your mind to it!

Cheers and May the force be with you. :tongue:
  • HallerFitness
    Options
    I am so proud of you. SO VERY PROUD. You are an incredible inspiration. Losing that much weight is hard. It takes planning, commitment, dedication, and always getting back up after you find yourself falling down. This is amazing. You are beautiful!!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story !! Thanks so much for showing us the path ;) te force is def w ya girl ;) congrats
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Tifla122
    Options
    How awesome and motivating!!! GREAT WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!