One Year Later-My story w/ pics

Options

Replies

• srpthlgy
    Options
    Wow. You two look like the models that come with picture frames. He is freaking gorgeous -- and YOU. YOU!! What size are you? How many sizes did you go down? You look like a model. Like those girls my brain calls "that skinny *****" when she walks by because I am so jealous! I am so impressed.. And inspired. I feel like I can never get there but now I see you did it! I can maybe look like that, too!!

How much do you weigh? Height? Pants size?

I was squeezing into a size 10 when I started. I'm 5'7" and weigh 134 lbs now. I'm between a 2 and a 4 right now in pants size depending on where I shop. I've lost 12.5 inches on my waist.
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all of your comments! You know how to make a girl feel great! :happy:

For those who asked about my husband's reaction, he was pretty blown away. The whole first week he was home, he couldn't stop talking about how skinny I am. I think he's a fan of the new bod. :wink:
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great homecoming gift. hahaha. Congrats!
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    I wanted to update because I had my body fat check today with my trainer and I am down to 14.1%!!! I was 27.5% when I started this group training program on 4/30/12. I'm SO excited by my results!
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This story made me happy, your husband must be proud. Great job!
  • llama12345
    Options
    I cried reading your story; to say you look beautiful would be an understatement. You look truly happy and full of life. I wish you all the best in the future and I thank you for the positive energy you've given to my day.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Please tell your husband thank you for defending our country for us and stay safe!

YOU look fantastic! I can imagine the reception he gave you when he came home. :happy:

PS It looks like he lost weight also.
  • sdagessr
    Options
    Wow - what an awsome job!! You look great!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh my word!! Congratulations to you! You look absolutely fantastic!! And please, from me, please thank your husband for his service to our country!!
  • notsosweett71
    notsosweett71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! What a difference, and such a great surprise for your husband. Thank you for sharing...and thank him for serving our country :)
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is amazing, well done. Truely inspiring!
  • Pink722
    Pink722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats!
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I can't imagine what your hubby thought!
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    WOW! That is awesome!
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    How awesome are you!?! Great story! Thanks for sharing.
  • watcheronthewall
    Options
    You look so soo good. Well done!
  • hungryshay
    hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous! I know he was floored. You seriously look 10 years younger. Way to go!
  • Shawneb66
    Options
    You must be so proud of yourself and your Devil Dog husband!! Thank you for sharing and please thank him for his service to our country! God Bless the USA!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    this is amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!