No more Late Night Snacking - September

Options

Replies

• jaredMFpinney
    Options
    i have a late night eating syndrom type thing :/ any help, or advice would be much appreciated. some nights its like i wake up and am fully aware (kind of) and break my diet, despite the fact that i hit and even sometime go past maintenance. Idk its a horrible thing, and embarassing for me ..
    BUT IM IN
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 21*
    LNS: 0

I actually lost another pound attributed to NO LNS YAY!!:laugh: It is SUCH a grreat habit now, but...I STILL get cravings after 8pm (my cutoff)...However, the difference from when I first started this forum 2 1/2 months ago...(or so)...and now...is that I have the will power to NOT snack...

*Dewdrop*...you are doing AWESOME...even though you have slipped you are mindful...and that is what counts in the end...plus a never give up spirit :happy:

Everyone is doing fantastic just posting...it is called accountability...I talk about NO LNS with my Pals...and a few are following suit...Keep up the grrreat work everyone...:drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    i have a late night eating syndrom type thing :/ any help, or advice would be much appreciated. some nights its like i wake up and am fully aware (kind of) and break my diet, despite the fact that i hit and even sometime go past maintenance. Idk its a horrible thing, and embarassing for me ..
    BUT IM IN

WELCOME...main thing is to make a DETERMINATION *NOT* to break your diet after a certain hour ...(thus our Forum name)...if we slip, we account for it...and if we are victorious...we account for it. It took me a whole month to break my habit of no late night snacking...but I did! My great victory is that I finally broke my plateau. 2 more lbs to maintenance for me! :happy: This is a great forum for accountability! Good luck!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    i got hungry and ate some grapes and then got on my ball and did some deltoids extnesions you tought me to do and some sit ups and just moving my butt on the ball. I guess it is not strange but it is giving me stress relief and I am happier but still get cranky earlier because I was tired from a car washer. But so I decided to go for a walk it felt so good and I came back home calmed down and in a better mood. Felt so good and it only took 15 to 20 minutes
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Me:1
    Lns:0

I hope this isn't premature for me to post before the night is over. What I do is plan ahead with my food log. I set an alarm for 9:00pm, and if I haven't logged it by then I won't eat it. For example even if it's a cheat day I'm not going to log 3/4 of a bag of chocolate chips or an armful of Halloween candy so I think it'll keep me out of trouble.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 19
    LNS: 3

I had a late dinner last night.
  • debilang
    Options
    Me:1
    Lns:0

I hope this isn't premature for me to post before the night is over. What I do is plan ahead with my food log. I set an alarm for 9:00pm, and if I haven't logged it by then I won't eat it. For example even if it's a cheat day I'm not going to log 3/4 of a bag of chocolate chips or an armful of Halloween candy so I think it'll keep me out of trouble.

Good Job, Tommy...keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 22*

Hungry but refusing to eat! Chewing gum, drinking tea...and going to sleep early :flowerforyou:
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Me:2
    LNS:0

I can't wait to make this my goal(no late noght snacking or binging) for next month.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 16* - LNS: 7

Welcome to the new guys! I am most happy to have male competitors in this challenge! :wink:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 20*

I am hoping 3 will be my final LNS score for the month!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,998 Member
    Options
    We're in the home-stretch, now!

Me: 20

I'll be home from holidays, tomorrow and hope to continue my "me" streak!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am OUT. Snacking after dinner is my favorite past time. LOL

hahahaha
    aparently its ok for you cuz you have lost a lot of wt!!!

LOL I'm out too. I save calories just so I can afford to snack in the evening. So far, so good.
    Good luck everyone!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 23*

Had a full day...and now home exhausted...but NO LNS'ing...this is one new habit, I am glad to have! Keep up the grreat work everyone...and even those who are OUT..glad you stopped in and wished us luck! It IS defintiely in the spirit of goodwill! Thx...:drinker:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 21*
  • sandygee10
    Options
    haha not so great tonight

Me: 0
    LNS:1
    Hopefully tomorrows better!
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Tell me if this is considered LNS; last night when I was putting my lunch together I had about 10 grapes. I logged the food and went over my goal by 5 calories. Is this considered LNS?
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,998 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about that, tommy.

Me: 21
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Okay, but I'll try to avoid doing that again.
    Me:3
    LNS:0
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 17* - LNS: 8

One day up, one day down. Wouldn't it be lovely if I managed to leave LNS at what it is right now? :glasses: