15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, so inspirational and you look fantastic!!! Good luck with all the rest of your goals :)
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    (In my soccer announcer voice) ***GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

GREAT JOB!!!!

And the pic of your baby boy in that back pack seat - PRICELESS. THAT rocks. Both of you look like that was the BEST day EVER.

Love it!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Amazing Amazing journey!! Congrats on all of your success!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I love that you returned to conquer the trail where you broke your ankle - and carrying 30 (very cute!) pounds on your back! So awesome.

Honestly, that was perhaps the most important thing I've done in awhile. I called it Take Back the Trial 2012. I went exactly on the 5th anniversary of the day I broke it. And the best part is that BOTH days were Friday the 13th. When we hit the exact spot on the trail where I fell, there was a huge clap of thunder and I swear I'm not kidding! Only thunder we heard all weekend.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Wow fantastic progress....congrats...thank you for sharing, it has given me motivation.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You have no idea what an inspiration you are to me!!! I need to lose about 120 still and your story really showed me it is possible and that it doesn't have to be miserable. Thank you so much!!!
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    Amazing!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great post! Great outlook! Congrats, Shannon! :smile:
  • true35
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Gennawest
    Options
    Booyah. Sweet success. Inspired me. Last year I lost 110. Well, I took a month off, and gained about 12 of those lbs back. I decided today that I must get serious again. Thanks for your story, and more importantly for that picture you took on your "hit my goal day". I realized how I need my stomach to look again. These days I have a little (ok big) pouch hanging over my jeans. Anyways... I said all of that to say fantastic job. I want to be like you one day. ;-)
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!!
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! :) Congrats on all of your hard work.
  • annathomas88
    annathomas88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is just what i needed to read today. It literally made me tear up. You are such an inspiration. Beautiful inside and out. I love your never quit attitude. Wow. Thank you.
  • SABollman
    SABollman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are absoulely an inspiration. I cannot see all the pics but your profile is beautiful. I have exactly what you lost to lose. I have made many notes from what you have written. Thank you!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow - very inspirational! Keep up the good work.
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is a fabulous success story & you look amazing. I love your prospective about your journey & love that you said this: In five years it won't matter how long it took you; all that will matter is that you made lasting changes that you can live with.

Thanks for being an inspiration!!
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hugs and congratulations. You are just glowing. You are so right about the "balance" and "happiness" factors of living a healthy life. You don't have to kill yourself to be fit. You do not have to deprive yourself completely of the the things you really love to eat. Achieving your true balance and happiness is key, and it is a different formula for everyone. Follow your heart and you will find your heart's desire. Good luck on your future fitness, and may balance and happiness stay with you.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You are absoulely an inspiration. I cannot see all the pics but your profile is beautiful. I have exactly what you lost to lose. I have made many notes from what you have written. Thank you!!

Aww I'm sorry they're not showing up! Are they visible for everyone else?

And good luck to you. You can do it!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!!! very impressive and insipring!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I was a beautiful, smart woman then too, with accomplishments and talents. I'm not defined by my body, and I was in no way less deserving or less wonderful than I am now. And you readers out there feeling like you're worthless because of your weight? Stop, right now. Wanting change does not mean you have to hate what or who you are presently. All self-hate will do is get in the way.
    This paragraph is what really resonated with me. I found that I couldn't really make any progress getting my body to where I wanted it to be until I got my head where it needed it to be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!