15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Leeska
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Ladybug!! You look so happy!!
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i absolutely adore this post. congratulations on your success.
  • Oblivia17
    Oblivia17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!!! I needed this inspiration today. :)
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are! You're glowing with happiness. Thanks for sharing.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!! You are just glowing! :)
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    What an inspriational journey you have been on!! Thanks for sharing!
  • mcarsello
    mcarsello Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow- you are an absolute rockstar. I hope to be in your shoes a year from now looking back on it all. Thank you for the encouragment!
  • victoriaannewilliams
    Options
    Love your story! So motivating!! Congratulations you look great!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you did a great job and you look wonderful! Congratulations on all your achievements!!!! :D
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration:-) and thank you for sharing! You look fabulous darling!!!!! Congrats!
  • divemama
    Options
    Shannon- CONGRATULATIONS! What you have accomplished is just fantastic. I work in health care and I only wish more of our patients would have the drive and desire that you have displayed over this 15 months. Your story is the perfect one to let people know that they don't have to do some sort of "special" diet to lose weight. Please share your story with your true home community. Hopefully you can inspire others.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Such an inspiration to me, as a Mommy!! Thank you for sharing!!! :smile:
  • burtonhl
    Options
    bump for later. Thank you so much!
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW! can't wait to read your blog
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    You look amazing, so glowing and healthy. You made me cry. Great writing. I espcially love how you explained that it was the journey that made you happy and that who you were before you started this journey was still a loveable, wonderful person. I know just what you mean. Am about 15 lbs from goal and have lost over 100 lbs. It is def the journey that makes us happier/better not the final pants size or scale weight.
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are. Congratulations!!
  • roundtherink
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have around the same amount of weight to lose as well- very inspiring!!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome! i can't wait to post my final goal pics. i am not sure what that is just yet, but will know when i get there. i think it is somewhere around 15-20 lbs.

you are a true inspiration
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i am so proud of you..i am so jealous of your hip lol...you were able to shrink them! I so need to shrink mine an everybody always told me it is not possible for me to lose my hips it is a family trait, but seeing how you lost yours completely an now slim changes my thought process completely..thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!