15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Myosha86
    Options
    Your so inspiring thank you for sharing your story you've given me so much hope.. You look AMAZING !!! Congratulation!!!! dear :flowerforyou:
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look so good, so healthy & so happy. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You are a great role model for everyone.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You are inspirational, and show that no matter what, you CAN do it! You look awesome girl! What an amazing thing to do for yourself and your family.
  • you are a great inspiration! this gives me hope that i too can lose this weight!!!
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't add any more praise and admiration than has already been so richly and deservedly written toward you by so many others before me. I simply offer my heartfelt and sincere personal thank you for your words of encouragement and the awe inspriring story that your life gives to certainly myself, but each and every person that your dedication and strength of will has and will continue to inspire. Best wishes.
  • Erica_Rae
    Erica_Rae Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    very inspiring.. you look amazing !
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    AMAZING! GOOD FOR YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • katnb1124
    katnb1124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am at day one and this was exactly what I needed to read. I have had several day ones over the past few weeks. I am on a new medication that has weight gain as a side effect. After gaining 10 pounds in about two weeks, my spirits are pretty low. I have stopped the gain, but losing is tough for me now! Thanks for your story, you look so great! I know that I need to be healthy, not skinny, so that is where I am going to start. Thanks!
  • joedaddyO
    Options
    Hello mother, want another? Looking good!
  • rrrufty
    Options
    Now that I'm no longer focused on losing scale weight, I'm still committed to body composition and other goals. I will run a 10 mile race in October, and next spring I'll train for a half marathon. I want to improve my 5k pace. I want to do an unassisted pull up.

THIS is inspiring. KO'ing such a daunting goal in a year and then *immediately* setting the bar higher than most people who've never even struggled with weight-issues makes you a certified badass. Kudos to you.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I remember reading/commenting on your story after losing 90 pounds. You're very inspirational to me.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Nicely done and I love seeing the pics of your little one growing up, adorable!

I can so relate as my youngest is about the same age!!
  • RMT2RMW
    Options
    Wow. Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing and congrats on your happy life. i love your realistic outtake on the diet and what truely makes you happy. I am two weeks in and I hope that I can inspire others throughout my process.
  • emilyds
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the healthy and active lifestyle!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goals and feeling better. You looked terrific before and fabulous now! Well done.
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring. Thank you for telling us your story and posting those amazing results! You're absolutely correct that if you make losing weight a miserable experience, it will be and won't last. What we're doing on MFP is life changing.

Amazing story.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    You are absolutely Wonderful!!! Great words, AWESOME road you have been on and AWESOME Goals you have set and met and will continue to meet!!

You're right, this is a LIFE choice and without making it "fun" and/or finding something that you LOVE, things will not workout!!

Again, AWESOME and AMAZING story!!!!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Very inspiring, thank you so much for sharing your success story!!
    <3
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so glowing and healthy. You made me cry. Great writing. I espcially love how you explained that it was the journey that made you happy and that who you were before you started this journey was still a loveable, wonderful person. I know just what you mean. Am about 15 lbs from goal and have lost over 100 lbs. It is def the journey that makes us happier/better not the final pants size or scale weight.

This is exactly it!

And I don't want people with a lot to lose thinking they'll be unhappy, that life is on hold till they reach a magical arbitrary weight. I've loved the last 15 months. There were challenges, of course, but life is boring without them :)
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Your pictures make me want to cry... you've accomplished SO much in such a short period of time, it's just amazing and a BIG congratulations to you for not only losing weight but improving your life overall. ::claps::
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!