Being Deleted/Deleting Friends

Options

Replies

• Alicia7519
    Options
    I got de-friended by three people today. Where is the freaking chocolate!!!! j/k
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    ha "for no apparent reason" yes.

One girl said on her post "I am gaining weight for no reason" i replied... "no one gains weight for no reason" so she deleted me. I guess some people like to live in a world of delusion.

You mean that whole package of oreos is a reason to gain?? Darn thats my problem.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have deleted people who I'm not comfortable supporting. For instance, I've had MFP friends who ate only 600-800 calories a day EVERY day. I've had some who got more of their calories from soda than from food. Does that make be a beeyotch? Maybe, but I'm sure I've been unfriended too for various reasons. I also prefer to keep my list manageable.
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I got deleted by one person that I know of. It was probably because I never commented on her food diary or exercise log, because she had an eating disorder and I could not support her eating 300 calories a day and burning 2500.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I delete people for:
    1. Consistantly having a net under 1100 cals (would you watch someone slit their wrists? No. I will say something and give good reasons for why I think that they are hurting themselves, and if nothing changes, I leave),
    2. For never commenting on my posts when I always comment on theirs (what is a friend on here for anyway?)
    3. Spamming the news feed. I don't need to see 5 comments from you + 18 "replied to" posts + your exercise + your diary. I can't see anyone elses stuff! If you reply to forums a lot, please turn that to private! 1 or 2 comments a day about real stuff is cool. Comments about your cat, that you are leaving for the gym, that you are back from the gym, you are looking forward to cooking, etc every 10 minutes are not.
  • flsunluver
    Options
    I agree with you about doing things your own way! You have to do something that will work for you that you can stick with! Diet and exercise are different for EACH person and have to fit their own nutritional needs and daily schedule.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi, I dont think I have been deleted, if I have, there is not much I can do, There are people on here for the wrong reason thats what I think anway, but I also think its not personally, but its not nice, especially if you reach out to them. You cant reply to all of your friends all of the time, but its nice when you can and its nice when you support them. Just do what you are doing because at the end of the day, its all about your life :bigsmile:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I delete people all the time for a variety of reasons. In all honesty, wearing too many clothes is reason enough.

.. said the short person wearing a fur coat. (grin)

But it's whats UNDER the coat that matters :wink:

I've been deleted & deleted. I delete if people are not active for a while or are not really trying or living a healthy lifestyle (espec if your diary is ALWAYS under 1000 cals & filled with junk food 6 out of 7 days a week).

I don't know why I was deleted... I like to think it's cuz my guns are bigger than theirs.. :laugh:
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I delete people if they are inactive, don't interact with me, have bad eating habits, or are just annoying. It's nothing personal.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wish I was as Brave as you are:( :ohwell: :noway: :noway:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    if im not given support like i give it. i may have been maintaining my weight for almost 1 1/2 years but i still need help and encouragement. and if you arent on here for a month.
  • MStanford336
    MStanford336 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Funny!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I deleted a guy because he kind of bothered me with all his posts. When he would post in the forums it would always be about he needs friends to lose so and so. He had a bunch of friends and seemed like he had a bunch of support but every few minutes he was posting about he needs motivation and support. Posting forums every day like that and sometimes multiple times a day just really irritated me I guess. I got tired of only seeing that on my tml for him other than him asking woman questions about their favorite body part on a man etc. So I deleted him. I don't feel bad about it either.
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am sorta sensitive and was deleted by this one lady whom I was very supportive to so it did bother me I thought about asking her why but then told my self really who cares LOL!... I don't delete or judge anyone on the way they do their plan if it works and they are happy well then I'm happy for them too.:heart:
  • MStanford336
    MStanford336 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I delete people all the time for a variety of reasons. In all honesty, wearing too many clothes is reason enough.

*takes notes*

*removes clothes*

*sends FR* lol

Oopsie. Still getting used to things. This ^^ is what I thought was funny!
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been deleted I'm sure and I've deleted people either for not longing in for over a month or being rude with there post
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I get deleted by a few people every time I play Dirty Minds on my wall. Can't imagine why...
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me.. delete me then delete me again after that :))

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I friend people and then realize they're notorious on the forums for being idiots or they are just collecting women on their friends list. I also just delete people who haven't logged in for a long time or don't ever talk... I like to keep a small friends list.