New here... New mom, Frustrated and stressed..

Options
New mom here, put on over 100 lbs with this child and stresses after. Now determined to lose it!

Replies

• jal16jal
    Options
    You can add me as I am still struggling to lose the baby weight and my baby is 5!!!
  • laura0001
    laura0001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! New mom and new to fitness pal. I put on over 30 pounds that I want to lose. When was your little one born?
  • YoukilledJosh
    Options
    Use that frustration and stress as fuel! you will knock the weight off before you know it
  • nguyen3828
    nguyen3828 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me too if you'd like....

Mom of 3, 9m-8years, have lots to lose ;-)
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    Baby weight can be so hard to get rid of! I wish I hadn't listened to all those people encouraging me to stuff my face because I was eating for two. I had just lost 30 lbs got pregnant and gained 50.
  • Linda09189
    Options
    one of the biggest mistakes woman make, thinking they have to eat for 2. but everyone can and will succeed
    just take care of yourself like you would your child.....
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I feel ur pain...Ok, ok, gotta be honest during pregnancy was the only time I did not (let me repeat that not again, NOT! :laugh: ) gain weight. But I was well over 100 lbs over an ideal, healthy weight. My highest would've probably been more like 380 vs the 280 it was, had my pregnancy experiences (I've 3 btw & my youngest is 3) been like any average girl's.

Well, ur welcome to add me if u dare, lol.:wink:
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    You can add me! I have two children and gained over 60lbs with the pregnancies and have got 55lbs left to lose
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    My daughter is 4 and i am still not down to my weight pre-delivery! Feel free to add.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I feel your pain!
    I gained over 60 lbs with my pregnancy and I had a 9 lb 4 oz boy and he really did some damage to my midsection. It's definitely not what it was pre-pregnancy, but I am going to get it back to what it was as much as I can before I opt for a tummy tuck.

Feel free to add me as support or whatever. I am on here pretty much every single day, mostly at night.
  • terisaurus
    terisaurus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I put on over 100lbs too! Had my baby 7 and a half months ago. Mine was all down to being a lazy greedy preggo.
  • keasarge
    keasarge Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i have two kids back to back now my youngest is one im tryiong to regain some of what my body was before feel free to add me :)