What does your username mean???

Options

Replies

• lv2program
    Options
    I love to program, (write code since i'm a software engineer)
  • emdf7a
    Options
    I'm a railroader and it is my favorite locomotive type. I have been using this name for different things since 1997.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Random!
  • f1ctional
    Options
    It is pretty much my nickname on everything online related.

It more or less depicts exactly what mostly everyone's online persona is. ;)
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I lived away from Minnesota for 11 years and was so happy to be home! I have no desire to live anywhere else ever again - visit, yes, live, no.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My best friend picked Aello for me as a username in gaming --- it has kind of stuck

Aello is one of the Greek Harpies who was employed by the gods to make peace and carry out punishments for crimes. Aello was described as a beautiful, winged maiden. Later other writers described her as a winged monster with the face of an ugly old woman, with crooked and sharp talons and claws. She also was described as taking people to the Underworld and torturing them. Aello is known as the Storm Swift of the three. She was also described as a horrid woman with the body of a bird.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I've had this screen name since like.. 97.. Haven't really had many others... I loved placebo back in 97, I love placebo now. Its a band.
  • subbychick
    subbychick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Subby: Subaru! Previously owned a few and loved the sound of the turbo and blowoff valve!, and Chick: Well the obvious! I am a chick, girl, woman etc....!
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am disliked by many. Maybe it is my brutal honesty, maybe it is because I put my family before my job, maybe it is just because I am an easy person to hate... I am often hated... :) and I'm okay with that.
  • 9tattoos
    9tattoos Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just what it means. I have 9 tattoos
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    Um..... I live in Tennessee and I'm a Sodaholic (35 years of a 6-pack of DP/coke a day), hence TennesseeSodaholic! Not much imagination, I know.

Today makes 6 weeks and 3 days without soda!
  • bohoatthebeach
    Options
    bohemian at the beach - my style, or style i want to have, and my fave place to be. (:
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty simple. Jayhawkfan-I LOVE KU and Carlee is my first name
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    survivor1952 I am a 12 year cancer survivor and I was born in 1952
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like making a variety of crafty things so have a blog under the name KatesCurios, now I just use that for everything.
  • Amandajean2591
    Options
    my sister refers to me as Mumma Bear when she talks to my son. i was born in 1991 :)
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    Nikki is my name and Noo Nar is what my best friend calls me (usually when she is drunk) the extra "r" on the end is an error because one of my children had been eating crisps over the laptop the day I created this account, there was a crumb under the "r" key! tut!
  • sprocket1978
    sprocket1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    when i was a tot, i used to sit in the garage and watch my dad work on his cars and bikes...he started calling me sprocket because he said i was an essential part of the big machine (just like the tiny gear) i love that , have used it ever since ... :)
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    B is my first initial
    E is my middle initial
    Nich are the first four letters of my last name
    3043 is my Military Occupational Specialty
  • nikinonsense
    Options
    Well, my name is Niki and I don't make sense.

Actually, in college my friend Angela had a screenname Audacious Ang so my other friends and I wanted to have an alliterative name too. So I looked up adjectives in the dictionary that start with N and I knew as soon as I got to Nonsense that it was perfect. So I was Nonsense Niki for a while then I decided to be NikiNonsense everywhere like it was my last name. My FB fan page for my art is called Niki's Nonsense.