What does your username mean???

Options

Replies

• thunderhorse58
    thunderhorse58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thunderhorse58, american tribal name as defined by a silly app on facebook, but i liked it.. plus my age when i joined mfp
  • KrayKira
    Options
    My bf calls me Kray..
    And my name is Kira..
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I live in Charlotte, NC and was born on January 30!
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Tbruegg was my sign on when I worked.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Bugaha is the nickname of Omaha NE, also came from the Bugeater’s, which was the first name of the Nebraska Cornhuskers in the early days of college football. bugaha1 is my yahoo email =) GBR
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    My name is play on words, says something bad but in a good way. I am so F'ing Awesome.. It is my Gaming Tag I use for playing games online..
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    so BamsieEkhaya basically means "baby home" but I'm looking at is at to "I'm coming home but just finding myself first"

I really like that! It hits home with me because I am finding my way to a healthier me so I may strive for my career goals once again... I was a Personal Trainer for a few years, and want to recertify and be even better, so fitness is basically "home" to me... I just lost myself along the way. :)
  • hunter624
    Options
    For 9 years in the Army I was Hunter624, that was ugh! 45 years ago and it's just stuck!.
  • NursRatchett
    NursRatchett Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I used to be a jail nurse and that was my nickname.
  • brianmann94
    brianmann94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name and the year I got married.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    The first initial of my first name and the first three letters in my last name plus my birth year...Yeah I am 64 years old...:laugh:
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am fabulous and have quite the ego. I love myself to put it simply lol
  • Scottysgirl87
    Options
    My husbands middle name is Scott. He went by that name when I met him. So I am Scottys girl. And I was born in 1987.
  • karabff
    Options
    My username is Karabff---my name is Jackie-lol- but Kara is my best friend forever who not only got me into this site but has successfully lost 103 pds to date-yes she is my inspiration
  • hmb63383
    Options
    Mine is a bit boring but my initials and my zip code! Yep that is it, all I could think of at the time! :flowerforyou:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Serenity is something I strive for in my life. 216 is the month and day I got married (Feb 16th). Will be 11 years in February!
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My name is Larry, I'm a man, and I play bass guitar.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    fat*****barbie- I'm fat, I am a b**ch, and I am glamourous like barbie! *Snaps fingers* After my journey I think I am going to change it to not-so-fat*****barbie! :)

edit- 27 is my favorite/lucky number. I am only 23 years old. The 27 is a common misconception on my age :)
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's what my younger sister calls me :)
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am a Mommy and I have 3 boys and I want to be fit!! lol